Author Topic: Blockland Crashes for no obvious reason..  (Read 1191 times)

Ok, so I'll be playing for a little while, and after a time, if I load or save, Blockland will suddenly crash with no reason or cause. Here is a screenshot I took when I was loading bricks and flying to the starting position (There were both zombie bots and standard bots present)

Any idea how to fix this?? I've lost a lot of build progress many a time because of this.. :/

(Sorry also if this is the incorrect place, but the other help places seemed inappropriate for it)

Ignore that last bit, copied it from my incorrect post. And the modify button poofed again :p

Button is still gone, but I'm getting a few ideas from other posts.. But help would still be appreciated. I will be posting my console.log soon too, at a friends house currently.

you can't modify posts in help (or drama)

I'm having the same problem... but mines says something about Ram.

I'm having the same problem... but mines says something about Ram.
post the error message

I don't know who to post it I'm a newb on forums...

I don't know who to post it I'm a newb on forums...
take a screencap of it whenever it comes up
then you can either upload it as an attachment or upload it to an image hosting service and then link it here using img tags

ok here it is...

OP
zip up your config folder
back it the forget up

reinstall blockland (back up all the rest of the stuff you want too)

if the problem resolves itself after doing that, send me the config folder. i've been hunting this problem for like 2 months now, not even joking

Ok thanks. Next time i have internet on my pc ill do so. In on my phone currently... but I'm trying everything i can otherwise.. I'll report here if i resolve it.