Author Topic: RIP Marble Man  (Read 4805 times)

lol how did you come to that conclusion

he was banned for the same reason snake got banned,BL_ID discrimination
Because of all the lately ddosing.
no. you are not allowed to kick or ban people on game based on your id numbers. its a rule thats enforced. and not just punishable by forum bans. IDs have been taken away for it before.
Ah I see. Well ID discrimination is just handicapped.

the crap-on flood has been stopped!
#basedbadspot

I guess he got banned because "booting/boot" is a word for like DDoS'ing.
what the forget

no. you are not allowed to kick or ban people on game based on your id numbers. its a rule thats enforced. and not just punishable by forum bans. IDs have been taken away for it before.

I've seen it happen to Steam users once.  Very very low end server where the host checked the IDs, if it was above 60k, the user was banned permanently.  When I told him to stop, he banned me.  W/e

I typically keep an eye on user IDs when they join to try and predict how much hand holding might be necessary, but more often than not people just disconnect after a moment before loading.

There's alot of BS bans in blockland, I hope the steam release brings more.. intelligible people, that can become server admins.

It's a real shame because I messaged him asking if we could collaborate on something since he can code, and I can model.

Karma's a bitch. Rest in pieces.
no you can't model and just because you're unlikable and he didn't want to work with you doesn't mean it was karma's doing

lol how did you come to that conclusion
he was banned for the same reason snake got banned,BL_ID discrimination
wtf? since when does that get you banned

pretty sure that if 1 forum account gets banned all accounts used that that IP are banned
but maybe that's just the case in my experience

pretty sure that if 1 forum account gets banned all accounts used that that IP are banned
but maybe that's just the case in my experience

Nope, the only time I got IP banned was for making a bogus email for a forum account since I didn't have one. I don't think he does that anymore.

no you can't model and just because you're unlikable and he didn't want to work with you doesn't mean it was karma's doing
Actually, Mr. Ignorant, he didn't say yes or no. He just pointed me to some forum topic where you apply for a project.
The karma part was how he made an ID discrimination mod. Silly goose.

he was banned for the same reason snake got banned,
BL_ID discrimination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k
quick, someone make a thread