Author Topic: RIP Marble Man  (Read 4807 times)

Took a snip of it inxcase he deletes the image.

I'm gonna miss all the add-ons he posts constantly but honestly I did think he was an idiot.
Not to mention a lot of users got 2K keys normally, not all were resold. It's a reseller so Badspot and the website had an agreement. It's not like it's some shady business operation that can be discriminated against.

And this is in drama because...

the crap-on flood has been stopped!

And this is in drama because...
It's in drama for the same reason every other "____ has been banned." thread is in drama.

if black people simply refused to sit in front of the bus because they didnt WANT to sit by white people, then it wouldnt have been discriminatory that they were back there XD

didn't most, if not all of marble's addons had ridiculously easy to access backdoors?

didn't most, if not all of marble's addons had ridiculously easy to access backdoors?
no only his first one or two did

I thought they were almost all spam because he wanted attention. I bothered him until he made a megathread for his addons, then decided to keep spamming the addons section just to piss everyone off and use his megathread as a "storage space for all my addons, all my new ones will have a new topic though."

I don't think they had backdoors, though a lot were poorly made and abusable. A lot of his mods got failbinned.

~~
Anyway I'm expecting him to be back and spamming by the end of today.

Took a snip of it inxcase he deletes the image.

I'm gonna miss all the add-ons he posts constantly but honestly I did think he was an idiot.
Not to mention a lot of users got 2K keys normally, not all were resold. It's a reseller so Badspot and the website had an agreement. It's not like it's some shady business operation that can be discriminated against.
I guess he got banned because "booting/boot" is a word for like DDoS'ing.

lol how did you come to that conclusion

he was banned for the same reason snake got banned,
You should expect this from a High ID.

User was banned for this post
BL_ID discrimination

no. you are not allowed to kick or ban people on game based on your id numbers. its a rule thats enforced. and not just punishable by forum bans. IDs have been taken away for it before.

It's a real shame because I messaged him asking if we could collaborate on something since he can code, and I can model.

Karma's a bitch. Rest in pieces.