Author Topic: I have the flu  (Read 2928 times)

Sounds like a case of pusillanimous individual to me.
If pusillanimous individual is the same as the flu, then Legoboss wouldn't get the flu at all

I literally got my flu shot yesterday
B)

I've infected you
No, it was just that my vision suddenly got all dizzy and I just fell down.
happened to my sister when she had the flu.

i didn't get a flu shot this year.

I got my flu shot in October.

Dude, look at the bright side. Once you get the flu you can NEVER get it again. This is because it never leaves your body, and your immune system develops a strength against it. Trust me, I'm gonna be a Neuro-Scientist when I'm older. It's best to get it over with now and never have the flu again.

~Thinker, thinking every day

flu has nothing to do with neuro science?

neuroscience is brain

flu is like a freaking virus or bacteria that is going to eat you alive.

If pusillanimous individual is the same as the flu, then Legoboss wouldn't get the flu at all
LOL

This is why my mom made me swallow vitamin pills daily

#REKT
I'm 11.

This started on sunday, and its monday today. Should I go to school tomorrow if I feel better, or will I still be infectious?

ive only been sick like twice in my entire life and both times i was throwing up at least once an hour and running nearly a 102 degree fever.

This started on sunday, and its monday today. Should I go to school tomorrow if I feel better, or will I still be infectious?
try to stay home, don't get anybody else sick.
if you absolutely have to go to school, wear a surgical mask or something so you don't get gross sneezy stuff everywhere

Oh, my fever ranged from 99 to 103.9.
Haven't thrown up yet, but I feel like I'm about to at any moment.