Doaler4sBack's Boss Battles! - Revision Topic AGAIN.

Author Topic: Doaler4sBack's Boss Battles! - Revision Topic AGAIN.  (Read 2068 times)

WARNING: This is a revision topic of one that I made, its just ded for locked... Hope this one gets not locked.

Welcome to the official Doaler4sBack's Boss Battles Topic!

STORY:
The Story was not good. We need a better story soon.

ADMINS:
Doaler4sBack - Host
Falcone - Super Admin
Policehead - Super Admin
Aware - Super Admin
Tophat - Super Admin
KingOfBlades - Super Admin
Spacy - Admin
7_RX - Admin

SCREENSHOTS:

NEWS:
Go to my orignal topic for the archive.
01/13/14 - Topic Revised AGAIN

« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 03:10:14 PM by Doaler1sBack »

I must say that this is overly inspired by Pecon7's...

I must say that this is overly inspired by Pecon7's...
It is with a little magic and suicidal thoughts

Nice made, dude. This game has potential!

Nice made, dude. This game has potential!
lol

It's just a huge Pecon knockoff

lol

It's just a huge Pecon knockoff

Everyone thinks that when Pecon made Boss Battles, he made it good. Now when Doaler is trying to make a boss battles, it is inspired by Pecon, nothing else. He is making Boss Battles. Did Pecon make Boss Battles? No. Is Doaler's game inspired by Pecon and in some cases like it? Yes.

There is no reason to get on to Doaler because his game was inspired by Pecon.

Now for me, this gaming could have a lot of potential like Prince Jay's. It just needs a lot more work on the map then presto, good game, good map.

Now I bet everyone has copied another person, and the person that they have made their stuff has been copied off by another. Have you guys ever made something completely original not inspired or copied off of anyone else in the whole existance? No.

Like I said, this could have a lot of potential,  just needs a better map and more work, then it would be good. I don't understand why people keep putting down other people because it was inspired by another person, you're just being a richard by doing this.

Someone has a good chance of getting a good server that YOU might play on, and he might give Blockland another good server for others to play on, but you guys are so stuck up your own rear you wont let that happen. No wonder people from Steam are making bad reviews. This community isn't friendly to other noobs at all.

My advice to you, Doaler, is that you offer something for other builders, and get them to come build for you and make you a good map. Add other original ideas, it's not badd to copy off others or be inspired by them. Don't listen to others who are trying to put you down.

I would offer you my help but I am quite busy right now with school, sorry.

Good luck.

Copying is the best form of flattery...

Everyone thinks that when Pecon made Boss Battles, he made it good. Now when Doaler is trying to make a boss battles, it is inspired by Pecon, nothing else. He is making Boss Battles. Did Pecon make Boss Battles? No. Is Doaler's game inspired by Pecon and in some cases like it? Yes.

Now for me, this gaming could have a lot of potential like Prince Jay's. It just needs a lot more work on the map then presto, good game, good map.

Now I bet everyone has copied another person, and the person that they have made their stuff has been copied off by another. Have you guys ever made something completely original not inspired or copied off of anyone else in the whole existance? No.

Like I said, this could have a lot of potential,  just needs a better map and more work, then it would be good. I don't understand why people keep putting down other people because it was inspired by another person, you're just being a richard by doing this.

Someone has a good chance of getting a good server that YOU might play on, and he might give Blockland another good server for others to play on, but you guys are so stuck up your own rear you wont let that happen. No wonder people from Steam are making bad reviews. This community isn't friendly to other noobs at all.

My advice to you, Doaler, is that you offer something for other builders, and get them to come build for you and make you a good map. Add other original ideas, it's not badd to copy off others or be inspired by them. Don't listen to others who are trying to put you down.

I would offer you my help but I am quite busy right now with school, sorry.

Good luck.

Copying is the best form of flattery...
Except we don't need two boss battles that are going to be EXACTLY same

The boss list is almost entirely Pecons. I mean come on. One of the best part of a boss battles is the incredibly out of place bosses that can be made.

The Normal in the logo looks like a Pecon7

rip offs of pecon's like prince jay's boss battles or this one should not be encouraged because we actually want quality servers not some sub-par knock off of pecon's
if things like this were encouraged irl the entire movie industry would be a bunch of chinese rip offs of pixar movies and all the books in the world would just be covers of shakespear, i admire your kindness towards this kind of stuff but it simply can't be encouraged.

I love how a majority of the administrators are super admins

I love how a majority of the administrators are super admins