"WTF BLOCKLAND?!?" WTF MOMENTS | MEGATHREAD

Author Topic: "WTF BLOCKLAND?!?" WTF MOMENTS | MEGATHREAD  (Read 1412 times)

Have you ever been like WTF Blockland moments?

Post here!

I'll start.

Normally when blockland crashes in an odd circumstance or when I'm building do I say an audible "What the forget?"

belongs in cringe you lose

most useless loving thread 2014

OT:

Normally when blockland crashes in an odd circumstance or when I'm building do I say an audible "What the forget?"

Pretty sure this would go in general discussion anywho

Whenever you're racing in a speedcart server and the cars just sink into the ground
Whenever you're racing in a speedcart server and some assforget crashes into you and five other people and all that's left is a pile of glitched cars
When you're racing in a speedcart server and you bump someone at 10 mph but your car goes flying into the air at mach speed
When you're playing a TDM and you get killed by the same guy three times in a row
When you're flying a plane and you fire a rocket and get hit by the rocket because your downward angle was too steep and you hit your own rocket
When you're playing a SMM and you get teamkilled by mafia
When you're building something and you hit ctrl z but 10 things break
When you're building but you cant find the right paint that you were just using (thx Tenzuni)
When you're building in my Fortwars and people keep trying to kill you but they cant because builders are invincible.

Every god damn mother loving time some one build a po- I mean burning swastika cross.

Everytime I see the stufftiest weapon packs in existence (BF3 pack, Black Ops pack)

whenever people make these threads

i feel like op got to 69 messages, laughed really hard, opened up steam to show someone, messaged a few people who didnt respond, and then made this topic to show everyone this hilarious WTF moment

belongs in cringe you lose
this post belongs in you laugh you lose

When you're playing a SMM and you get teamkilled by mafia
when you're playing Mafia Madness and you get teamkilled by mafia

when you're playing SMM and get RDMed.