Dumb kids at my school.

Author Topic: Dumb kids at my school.  (Read 3841 times)

They listen to Dupstep on their phones all day long. They don't even use headphones. They seems to HATE trendy stuff.
Alright, after reading your post, I feel you. A lot of kids in my school act so scrubby like this. No appreciation for anyone but their little chosen "group." Nothing against you, but it's funny because dubstep has become pretty trendy in itself, or atleast in my area. Similar electronic music has existed for ages, but it's only till Americans "found out" about dubstep that it became overly popular. Hell, most of my classmates yell "DUBSTEP!!" like a bunch of idiots every time they hear electronic music, no matter what kind of electronic it is. Some only seem to listen to this "dubstep" because it's become so popular... *sigh*

.. I'll just sit here listening to my Chiptune and Trance music while all my classmates run around acting cool because they just found out what a synthesizer is.

it seems like the bible is kinda the most assholic of all the books
like it literally says if you dont believe in this faith you dont get to go back with jesus or whatever

also,  please tell me this, how the forget do christians think the earth is only 6/7'000 years old? We have evidence that the world has been around for alot longer than that.
My family is pretty christian, not like church or anything, we just believe that god created the world. Its been like this for as long as i can remember

Some Christians believe that the earth is only 6000-10000 years old. I am a Christian, and I believe that the earth is billions of years old.

Some Christians believe that the earth is only 6000-10000 years old. I am a Christian, and I believe that the earth is billions of years old.
I'm a christian and I believe in evolution

I am agnostic, the very least a deist. I have my own god.

that isn't possible

Rap is the popular thing here, dubstep is like a whole new concept to some people

lol you make no loving sense

thats like saying im lactose intolerant and i drink milk all the time

That's a stuff brown townogy.

Hey. I'm allergic to chocolate and I eat it all the time.

Good job troll

10/10 wouldn't rage again

Hell, most of my classmates yell "DUBSTEP!!" like a bunch of idiots every time they hear electronic music, no matter what kind of electronic it is.
I can't even listen to this without them calling it lame Dubstep

I can't even listen to this without them calling it lame Dubstep

Pretty lame dubstep, bro. Listen to some Skrillex!