Author Topic: school problems :[  (Read 1025 times)

I will be going to high school soon but my best friend is going to Eastlake highschool which is the main one but I'm going to mission early which is a magnet highschool that I like. I don't know you have to take a quiz to aplly for mission early and I don't know of I got accepted yet.

My friend says he doesn't want me to go to mission early to not lose another friend but I don't even know of I got accepted or not

Please learn to punctuate. I had a very hard time understanding that.

I have to go to school soon and im typing on a phone dude

well you guys could just still hang out on weekends and stuff

Hoes > Bros > More Hoes> MORE Hoes > Wow that's a lot of Hoes > Education

He's right you know

You know you can have more than 1 friend right?

idk what the problem is here really

idk what the problem is here really
OP has one friend who doesn't want him to go to the school he wants to, nice friend huh?

OP has one friend who doesn't want him to go to the school he wants to, nice friend huh?
does op think that if they go to different school then they cant be friends anymore?

does op think that if they go to different school then they cant be friends anymore?
Probably not but it would probably have some effect. If I were OP I would just meet my friend somewhere every day after school. And tell your friend to get into PC gaming so you can be friends on steam.

Probably not but it would probably have some effect. If I were OP I would just meet my friend somewhere every day after school. And tell your friend to get into PC gaming so you can be friends on steam.
You don't even need to play games to use Steam. I have a couple of friends that have Steam just for messaging.