Author Topic: Want the maps back?  (Read 2010 times)

You all remember the good old days with those amazing maps? good job blockbot ruining all the fun by removing them... Why bother taking them out when it was such a big part of blockland? Its preety much as important as modding or as events! so i dont realise why you would want it gone, And for goodness sake Envoronments? Why add these terrible water levers etc when you could have the amazingness of maps. My question is, Did you want maps to stay or go?

Discuss!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:45:12 PM by LostBananaOnToast »

Get the forget out.
We have enough of these topics, please refrain rrom bringing this up.

Awww handicaps already raging? poor cigarettes im just asking if you want maps back!

You all remember the good old days with those amazing maps? good job blockbot ruining all the fun by removing them... Why bother taking them out when it was such a big part of blockland? Its preety much as important as modding or as events! so i dont realise why you would want it gone, And for goodness sake Envoronments? Why add these terrible water levers etc when you could have the amazingness of maps. My question is, Did you want maps to stay or go?

Discuss!
blockbot for supreme robot overlord 2017

Awww handicaps already raging? poor cigarettes im just asking if you want maps back!
Please get banned.

You're the one to talk you know. Also we're saying no in more descriptive way

Good job flaming people who are trying to help you to not get banned.
I suggest you lock this thread to stop making yourself look even more stupid.

Lol your mad at me already? I ask a simple question

This is what i find funny! the community cannot answer a simple question. and thats why i never post threads like this

yes. if we could have all the current features plus maps, i don't see a reason not to have them.

This is what i find funny! the community cannot answer a simple question. and thats why i never post threads like this
we can't answer a simple question?

more like you can't use search. this has been brought up and addressed many times. do some research before you repost.

wow this topic stayed locked for a long time