2011 Islo (By Pi and Filipe1020)

Author Topic: 2011 Islo (By Pi and Filipe1020)  (Read 4411 times)

Here is the story behind this vehicle, this car was made back in 2011, one year before I started learning how to model, basicly I suggested Pi (TheKhoz) if he could make a car, he said he would, and this car was made, but back in that year he said he lost his files and the car so this thing dissapeared for over 3 years until I asked him again if he still had the car, he said he found it inside a folder, so I asked him if I could release it and here it is, some of you might remember seeing this car on the 3D models topic back in 2011.

Basicly this car "death" is one of the things that inspired me to make my own vehicles, so thanks thekhoz, and ragref for the inspiration, you guys helped me start it all

Download
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:01:37 PM by Filipe »

i remember this a long time ago, yay
but i dont remember the front looking THAT ugly but either way still a nice car and reminds me of the old v8 cars

Didn't heard about this car before o_O

i remember this a long time ago, yay
but i dont remember the front looking THAT ugly but either way still a nice car and reminds me of the old v8 cars
it looks cute in my opinion

It's good for 2011. Since then though, mods have improved a lot and so have our standards.

Yeah, I have seen this before

I remember it looking better... Still good for the time though.

Those doors look really strange. Flatten them out please. Of course, I'm not commanding you to.

Those doors look really strange. Flatten them out please. Of course, I'm not commanding you to.

That was a model from 2011, neither me and Khoz have the original model file to edit anymore

Oh fun fact, this car was intended to be this

The VW Up, and the Astos (one of my cars) is based on a rebadged version of that car called Skoda Citigo

So basicly the Astos is kinda the new "Islo" but I want to remake it's model and make it more like the VW Up rather than the Citigo

I love the classic feel to this car.

....eh..

Not too notable.