Author Topic: JSPC  (Read 4853 times)

damn i got the letters wrong
well whatever

damn i got the letters wrong
well whatever
i always get the letters wrong

when I was actually trying to get an answer from Americans (when I'm not one myself), and you get called stupid and other crap just for caring?

please

I only clicked on the topic because I noticed the name was wrong and wanted to know if anyone noticed.

did anyone notice that the name is wrong?

haha get it because taboos a teacher lol!!
*high fives friends*

OT: this is huge loving bait and i seriously think it's actually a forum Self Delete thread

OT: this is huge loving bait and i seriously think it's actually a forum Self Delete thread

You mean this thread of JPSC's thread?

You mean this thread or JPSC's thread?

Sorry, got confused there.

oh lol i mean JPSC's thread lol

haha get it because taboos a teacher lol!!
*high fives friends*

It's not. I was actually worried about the situation because my friend was really making it look legitimate to me and had me really pressured, so I tried to get advice. I wasn't dumped, btw.

It's not. I was actually worried about the situation because my friend was really making it look legitimate to me and had me really pressured, so I tried to get advice. I wasn't dumped, btw.
That explains it. I'm glad you weren't dumped.

JPSC lives in South America. He probably doesn't know much about the US so it was partially right to post the topic if he had questions.

when I was actually trying to get an answer from Americans (when I'm not one myself), and you get called stupid and other crap just for caring?

please
Dude, are you serious? We gave you the answer numerous times, no Obama isn't killing off Americans. You were just ignoring us and posting more biased or untrustworthy sources.