Author Topic: Got my 2013 Report Card (pg. 2 proof)  (Read 1838 times)

The important thing is getting a 4.0 GPA and taking all the highest courses you can. If your school only offers precalc for seniors, then you're fine. If you /could/ have been taking calc C by now, you might be in trouble.
This. If your in for a job that requires Calculus and Trig skill then its best if you do as much as you possibly can till graduation

congrats!

i wish i could put forth enough effort to do something like that. i dont care enough about school to make perfect A's :(

Thanks! And to everyone else.

Yeah I've had late work before and had to make arrangements with teachers and stuff. Only 'F' I got was on a chemistry test where I had studied the wrong material. No 'D's, but I've had a lot of every other grade (I guess A's being most rampant).

The important thing is getting a 4.0 GPA and taking all the highest courses you can. If your school only offers precalc for seniors, then you're fine. If you /could/ have been taking calc C by now, you might be in trouble.

Idk. I took Algebra 1 as a freshman, geometry as a sophomore, Algebra 2 this year, and going on to those next year.

This is like...really blurry D:
Cell phone camera, not a smartphone.

Idk. I took Algebra 1 as a freshman, geometry as a sophomore, Algebra 2 this year, and going on to those next year.
Well, if your school doesn't offer AP or advanced math classes, you're probably fine. You're gonna have to study really hard for the subject tests though if you plan to apply to a really good school.

My GPA is 4.25. You guys act like it's impossible, lol.

Congrats though XR-7; keep up the good workool kids klubkk

4.25 out of? A lot of schools are only on a 4 point scale.

Well, if your school doesn't offer AP or advanced math classes, you're probably fine. You're gonna have to study really hard for the subject tests though if you plan to apply to a really good school.

Well I plan on just going to a nearby community college (at least to start).

Looking through the booklet, there is college algebra and AP calculus.  Precalc is junior/senior only.

Thanks.  But some schools go on a 5.0 weighted scale.  Mine is 4.0 unweighted.

4.00 GPA is the best you can get, congratulations! That's great, hopefully it doesn't lower in your senior year. Having a very high GPA doesn't always get you into great colleges though, having lots of character, ambition, some interests, and a good essay means a lot too.

4.00 GPA is the best you can get, congratulations! That's great, hopefully it doesn't lower in your senior year. Having a very high GPA doesn't always get you into great colleges though, having lots of character, ambition, some interests, and a good essay means a lot too.
and kissing up to the college dean.

I would join you but loving ALGEBRA

and English

and kissing up to the college dean.

A lot of the time you have to be likable too. I think you have to be respectful to everyone.

I'm hoping for a 4.25+, im fairly certain I got a's in most of my classes and most of those would be weighted. Don't get report cards back for a week though.

Thanks.  But some schools go on a 5.0 weighted scale.  Mine is 4.0 unweighted.
I think all schools are 4.0 but AP classes can put it higher.

I think all schools are 4.0 but AP classes can put it higher.

Ah.

After my PSAT, I got a letter in the mail from the guidance counselors saying I should take AP World History and some AP math classes.  My mom seems to think I should do them, so I might get myself signed up.