Exploration RPG ~ DUNGEONS ARE NOW RELEASED

Author Topic: Exploration RPG ~ DUNGEONS ARE NOW RELEASED  (Read 3156 times)

lol @ pass and furdle holding their richards waiting for an opportunity to pounce on any server they can find a single flaw in

lol @ pass and furdle holding their richards waiting for an opportunity to pounce on any server they can find a single flaw in
Zealot did the same to their server, so

Furdle's upset because I pointed out that his "idea that has never been done before" has been done thousands of times. It's a dogfight.

Pass is upset because he has some weird mindset in which he thinks people find grinding enjoyable and I argued with him over it.

Pass is upset because he has some weird mindset in which he thinks people find grinding enjoyable and I argued with him over it.
and walking around and doing nothing but look at broken rides is fun to you?
Furdle's upset because I pointed out that his "idea that has never been done before" has been done thousands of times. It's a dogfight.
your point being? You don't have to stuff on his topic for it and not expect anything back
Pass isn't involved in that thread.
pass and furdle are good friends, so idk

and walking around and doing nothing but look at broken rides is fun to you?
... why are you arguing about Halloweenfest in my topic?

seriously discuss the right server or get out.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=249553.0
I don't even get what that server is supposed to be, a fake TDM? looks pointless as hell to me, and looks like just a topic to show off the soft shaders which tbh don't look good, it's just blurry.

As for this it actually looks like a TDM that you can actually kill dudes in

I don't even get what that server is supposed to be, a fake TDM? looks pointless as hell to me, and looks like just a topic to show off the soft shaders which tbh don't look good, it's just blurry.

As for this it actually looks like a TDM that you can actually kill dudes in
I'm not calling it bad I'm saying zealots points are bad for what he's saying

I'm not calling it bad I'm saying zealots points are bad for what he's saying
except his points were actually valid in the other thread

in this thread furdle and pass just attacked it in an immediate response to just nit-pick and literally laugh at it like forgetin 2 year olds.

We're adding a large castle on top of the Glacier, since it's empty up there and has a lot of room. It's going to require 3 people or more to enter, and be filled with increasingly powerful enemies that you have to fight through for the endgame items like the Jetpack.

I love the look of the new castle!

lol pass and his grudges
this is a great server with a lot of decent people on it

Seriously, I don't understand why Pass has so much grinding in his server.

On the other hand, this seems a bit dull. It seems all I ever do is run from people camping good weapons.