Author Topic: Streaming Super Amazing Wagon Adventure ~ DOWN  (Read 920 times)

http://www.livestream.com/zealotstream

Hey kids! I'm gonna be livestreaming the game Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, which is a really fun Oregon Trail parody. You customize your party, and set off towards Oregon. It's completely randomized, and can be finished in less than 10 minutes, but is very hard. It's a shooter that contains everything from rocket launchers, to trained killer falcons. You unlock new wagons as you play, and you can do all sorts of weird things. You can teleport into modern times, get attacked by dinosaurs, or even go into space.

I will be designing my party each game after random forum members, so if you want to be turned into a character, just post below!
Let's go!

-OCULUS STREAM, NOT DOING THIS NOW-

I'm gonna be livestreaming myself playing games with the Oculus Rift, (no webcam, sorry), and it should be fun.
The games I'll stream are listed below.

I have the Oculus Rift Development and Razer Hydra, so if any of you guys see a game you want me to stream, post it below.

Oculus Stuff:
Windlands - Ninja grapple rope parkour game, a lot of fun.
Crashlands - Alien bug shooter, used with Razer Hydra for full body movement detection, really cool.
Minecraft - With the MinecRift mod it worlds very well, probably the best "real" game for the Oculus Rift.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Yeah we're definitely doing this.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:52:57 PM by McZealot »

Why do you have the forums in the background

This confuses me

EDIT: Sorry you had to what?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:25:28 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

who the forget is spamming the chat?

AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE MEAS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME
no seriously
who's doing this

Can't this guy see nobody loves him?

Love the fact that my name was shown mostly in the setup

EDIT: the cigarette is banned
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:34:20 PM by hodot »

Looks awesome, can't wait for the consumer product.

zealot your resolution is the size of a gnats stuff

I'm gonna be streaming Minecraft again. I might go into peaceful during the night for the first day or two just because it's a lot harder to play with the Oculus. I don't want to lose everything and end up closing the stream again.