How do you feel about muslims?

Author Topic: How do you feel about muslims?  (Read 4097 times)

How do you feel about the muslim uprisings in your countries?

I've seen many videos of muslims protesting against the sell of alcohol and protesting the rights of women in European society. So, I was just wondering what some European citizens feel about it.

I personally feel that they're a bunch of whiny, free-loading cunts, but that's just me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:17:08 AM by bejacks »

whats the difference between the kool kids klub and islam? the kool kids klub only burn black people whereas muslims kill white christians, but nobody cares to talk about white persecution because we're all supposed to feel guilty about slavery forever i guess

It's a bit presumptuous to go want to tear down the system that we've been trying to un-forget for a while now
muslim is a bit of a bad blanket term, not every muslim is stereotypical and such
though loud voices and whatnot
gah bottom line please no

What I want to know is why they're doing it in the west. They should realise that actually, the west is our area and the east is theirs and our cultures arent the same.
In saying that I mean no disrespect to muslims or Islam as a religion, but you don't see people from western culture having uprisings in the eastern part of culture.

as long as they dont do anything to me idc what they do

just as handicapped as the jews and christians

What I want to know is why they're doing it in the west. They should realise that actually, the west is our area and the east is theirs and our cultures arent the same.
In saying that I mean no disrespect to muslims or Islam as a religion, but you don't see people from western culture having uprisings in the eastern part of culture.
They see stuff from Hollywood and think that all of America is murder and love and stuff and are disgusted.  Middle Eastern culture is actually quite refined, especially on the family degree.

Somehow, Muslim = Muslim Extremist?

Believe it or not, the average Muslim living in the Middle East or Africa doesn't care about Americans.

People in other parts of the world live regular lives just like you, just because you can classify them differently as a whole doesn't mean the individuals are that much different.

In fact they're probably five times more concerned about Israel.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 06:26:17 AM by dorkdotdan »

They make too many threads

They make too many threads
Also, I never met one IRL (that I know of), so I am neutural.

He changes his avatar all the time.
But that isn't really a bad thing.

Lots of misinformed people up in this thread.