Author Topic: [Jakob's World] ||| HARDCORE BOULDER DASH ||| are u hardcore enuf?!  (Read 2350 times)

Dahell is this about Jakob? Well, if you don't know already, this is a boulder dash! You run up a giant rainbow slope dodging spectacular oddly named fabulous boulders! Watch out, on impact you'll become block pulp! Literarily.

(Correct me if I'm wrong) This was an original idea create by brotatoe, my props to him, he stopped hosting a while back so I decided to try it out and created a boulder dash of my own. Our maps are different, his map is more slope and curved then mine, mine is a jagged raceway of hell.

I also bring some new cards to the table. There is a boss variant that a VIP can choose at each round. The "Block Mongler", original idea from Badspot, is the ball master, armed with twin bayonets (weapon pack by Bushido, great job btw), and 500 HP (thanks to whoever made VHP players, forgot atm), he will race down, also trying to dodge the balls to defend himself against the players who are racing up the slope to steal his flag and return it to their base.

Yes. You do race to the top of the slope, grab the flag, and run back down, winning for the team and getting a point which can then be used later in the shop. The "Block Mongler" may also run down and steal YOUR flag, so watch out!

This game is hardcore. It is hard to beat, there are many boulders. You will rage and cry, if you are not hardcore enough.

(Beating the game many times and doing parkours also get you ranks)

This is one of the many unique things about this hardcore boulder dash. The shop system. Finding treasure chests and beating the game, or even killing other players will give you points that you can spend on the shop. So far, you only can buy player-types that boost you in parkour and on the evil slope of death. There is hot feet, which boosts your speed, my little pony, which turns you into a horse, and bouncy boy, which is a fast player type and can jump twice!

More shop items and player-types will be implemented soon, just need to think of what and how to use them.

A donation system. This server doesn't pay for itself!

Donating grants you a VIP rank. You get a special clan tag, access to vip rooms, exclusive teams like Super Ball Antagonist Team, and Block Mongler. You also can call in special rounds like Sudden Death Mode and Pony races, more to come. There are sports you can play, soccer, football, shortcuts, launchers, much egotistical, exclusive treasure chests, and more being implemented as we speak!

VIP costs $5 US Dollars or more, sending the money to "jjones@jakobjones.com". Once I receive the email and overview the receipt, when I am available, I will get on and give you the VIP status. You must include Blockland name and BLID in the receipt too.

Terms of Service:

If you become VIP, and act like a douche, you are still able to be kicked or banned for as long as you deserve it. Buying this will not make you invincible to the rules. This is a lifetime rank. Whenever the server changes, you will always have VIP. Whenever there is a cost change, you will still have your rank. No refunds either.

When you win a stuffload of times, you get tons of bragging rights and women, this is hard. Do not understimate this.

However, when you complete parkour challenges and winning games, and have sufficient proof, you will be granted some more egotistical stuff: ranks. These give you nothing but give you a special bling blang clan tag that ranks you on how hardcore you are. Hardcore 1, Hardcore 2, Hardcore 3, Super Hardcore.

Whoever gets to Super Hardcore is a god of hardcore-ness.

Boulder Dash clans allowed (i think brotatoe made one)

that is COOL

damn, brother!

thanks for making my gamemode better. You're cool.

this is incredible m8 :)

I've been here before,
to admit, that boulder dash is more than fun.

Hella sick

10/10 wasnt paid for this review

This, is very fun. I do recommend this to all players.

pictures not in order

more coming

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:14:06 PM by Jakobblockhead »

damn, brother!

jakob can i make a gamemode of the boulder dash map part of this only

that is COOL

Thanks!

damn, brother!

Thanks man, means a lot! :D

jakob can i make a gamemode of the boulder dash map part of this only

Not sure what you mean. Could you explain?

Not sure what you mean. Could you explain?
I see a weird lobby vip thing and a soccer ball picture too. I'd have to leave those out because that'd be too huge for a simple gamemode.

so you want to make a game mode out of this? then release it?

so you want to make a game mode out of this? then release it?
well of course in the boulder dash part of my megathread (or your own little subpart of the megathread, your choice) with your credit
what else, it could give you and me, but i never get credited :( more popularity for the server as the other boulder dash gamemodes got a lot of downloads
EDIT: I'll just give it its own gamemode topic
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:40:06 PM by Boink! »

ok. not really sure how game mode things work. I'm not really too comfy about giving it to public at the moment. Maybe after a while I host it

ok. not really sure how game mode things work. I'm not really too comfy about giving it to public at the moment. Maybe after a while I host it
gamemodes can be downgraded versions of the real deal until the server stops hosting

I got the gold flag once.
After that I didn't know what the hell to do.

I got the gold flag once.
After that I didn't know what the hell to do.

return it to your flag.