Author Topic: banned for no reason by furdle  (Read 6825 times)

so he banned me right when i joined for no reason

well
you act like a mentally disabled six year old

i too have the reflex to instantly ban rlcbm

stuff's distracting and i dont want to have to deal with him deliberately harassing me all day

The server is in a beta and furdle isn't passwording it and is basicly banning a bunch of people so they don't annoy the builders.

well
you act like a mentally disabled six year old
This spool much

The server is in a beta and furdle isn't passwording it and is basicly banning a bunch of people so they don't annoy the builders.
oh nolock

i too have the reflex to instantly ban rlcbm

stuff's distracting and i dont want to have to deal with him deliberately harassing me all day
This.

Also, I do have the right to ban anyone I want for however long I want, because its my server.
/thread

here comes the swarm of "Might doesn't make right, friends" quotes

Also, I do have the right to ban anyone I want for however long I want, because its my server.
/thread
It's not the fact that you ban people as you did, but that you did it suddenly without telling them or putting a valid reason in the ban message.

People aren't annoyed about being banned, but being banned in a way where it seems you have some unknown and unwarranted grudge against them which they don't understand and you've neither explained nor even openly expressed it. That's not nice and people don't like it.

Ban people all you like. But don't be surprised when they're angered and upset that you do it without warning or giving reason. Even putting "I don't like you" as a ban reason is better than a vague phrase.

It's not the fact that you ban people as you did, but that you did it suddenly without telling them or putting a valid reason in the ban message.

People aren't annoyed about being banned, but being banned in a way where it seems you have some unknown and unwarranted grudge against them which they don't understand and you've neither explained nor even openly expressed it. That's not nice and people don't like it.

Ban people all you like. But don't be surprised when they're angered and upset that you do it without warning or giving reason. Even putting "I don't like you" as a ban reason is better than a vague phrase.
I am not surprised that he's annoyed, and quite frankly, it doesn't concern me.
I can put whatever ban message I want, it's his choice to figure out what has driven me to ban him instantly or to forget about it.