Author Topic: Some brick datablocks miss brickFile on the client side  (Read 1498 times)

Examples:

Can anyone tell me why this is and how I can fix it?

Did you try getting it from the console instead of the tree? Maybe the tree just isn't getting it for some reason? I dunno.

Did you try getting it from the console instead of the tree? Maybe the tree just isn't getting it for some reason? I dunno.
Doesn't work.

Duplicating the datablock (like with player objects) doesn't fix it either.

I guess I'll just do it server-sided

The 2x2 brick can be generated based on the information in the datablock alone, it doesn't need a brick file.

The 2x2 brick can be generated based on the information in the datablock alone, it doesn't need a brick file.
oh
So if it doesn't have brickFile set, it's a basic cuboid based on brickSizeX/Y/Z?
Yes it is
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 12:32:00 PM by Blocki »

Well...
I took a screenshot of a 1x2 brick wall and placed the brick texture on it.

As you see (marked with black stripes) it is not possible to get those bevels as they are on the brick, atleast not with one face, because they're wider than on the texture itself. How is this done?

Well...
I took a screenshot of a 1x2 brick wall and placed the brick texture on it.

As you see (marked with black stripes) it is not possible to get those bevels as they are on the brick, atleast not with one face, because they're wider than on the texture itself. How is this done?

Upon inspection, it looks like whoever made that red brick messed up the UV map. Look at the top right corner of the brick, it doesn't look right.

I figured out that if the face is smaller than one TU the image will be scaled down and then extruded so it has the exact same bevel width on all sides.