Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 30453 times)

lol dont use "this server is in alpha!!1!1" as an excuse for not having a developed server, you can host a private development server till youre ready.

I said "people" not "you". I wasn't referring to him, I was referring to you and others.
you quoted him to respond to everyone except him?

yeah ok sorry my bad that totally makes sense

Ask an admin to change the ownership after having a player donate points while he's there to witness it I guess.

I don't know if you saw this but

When you wrench a bot hole you have the option of keeping the bot after you leave.

Have to tried this? The server would be great with civilian and police bots.

It's pretty neat, and it can be exciting at times. If you ever come out with a new and improved version of your version of GTA, then I think there should be real buildings built rather than bricks with decals on them. I wish you luck with this, Furdle!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 05:06:22 AM by Caribou »

Just some constructive criticism here, but many people agree that there should be a way to keep your weapons. People that spend a lot of money on weapons don't have as much of a benefit as a guy in a vehicle, for example. People get run over, and lose their items they spent a lot of money on.

My suggestion is that anyone that owns an apartment has the option to save their items, or at least store them in some sort of "locker". That way, we have less people running around with pistols the whole time, and make use of the higher-tier weapons.

I know this is in alpha stage, but this suggestion would make it more realistic, and not some death match where you get killed or run over as soon as you purchase expensive weapons.

It's not really any good, all you do is kill everyone and walk around. Not even telling you how to get money or anything.

Just some constructive criticism here, but many people agree that there should be a way to keep your weapons. People that spend a lot of money on weapons don't have as much of a benefit as a guy in a vehicle, for example. People get run over, and lose their items they spent a lot of money on.

My suggestion is that anyone that owns an apartment has the option to save their items, or at least store them in some sort of "locker". That way, we have less people running around with pistols the whole time, and make use of the higher-tier weapons.

I know this is in alpha stage, but this suggestion would make it more realistic, and not some death match where you get killed or run over as soon as you purchase expensive weapons.
I've had this suggestion nagged at me literally every second of the day.
The fact is that even when the game is no longer in alpha, weapons will not be saved. However, I am thinking about players having safes. I will work on this soon.
After the map is expanded and the mod is in place, there will be less killings and more police work.

Still there is one Problem, Admins OverReact and Perma Ban! :O

No, if you're a total idiot on the server you will get a permanent ban.

So I get perma'd with no warning? How?...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:11:04 PM by Spikey »

if you like throwing a rage fit or wondering if the players are even human, then come on down

Theres no problem with that. It's how he wants to administrate his server. If you don't like it don't go there.

Theres no problem with that. It's how he wants to administrate his server. If you don't like it don't go there.
I'm not picking any sides here, but this post in general is kind of bogus, becuase if someone wants to enjoy the server, that enjoyment should not be stopped because of some admins.