Author Topic: Parallax | The Drama Continues!  (Read 17751 times)

BDX if you just ate a richard already then none of this would have happened

BDX if you just ate a richard already then none of this would have happened
I would but I'm not flexible enough!

haha he tried to impersonate maxx but still isnt clear on who he is

Everyone involved in this is so laughably childish. Sperg overload in this thread right now.

He's telling me to give up and they're just doing a stuff job at spamming the chat
bdx you are cancer

Everyone involved in this is so laughably childish. Sperg overload in this thread right now.
Weren't you a part of the last thread

I think it is really odd on the "BDX System of Dealing with People who are 'Mean' to Me".

You come and join the forums (what, you've been banned....four or five times?) again under Parallax and an 'experiment'.  When everyone finds out who you are, you go running towards the hole in the ground that you've jumped in so many times and you can never climb out until you are banned and re-name yourself again.  So you pull out your trusty pocketknife and forum Self Delete with some dumb post/thread.

i have no problem with bdx but he's making himself look stupid in front of everyone
it's pretty funny

i have no problem with bdx but he's making himself look stupid in front of everyone
it's pretty funny
It's also funny because I just wanted suggestions for my birthday and you guys derailed it and drama'd me and made a hate club and stuff.
DIVISION 4 SHALT RISE AGAINST THOU!

It's also funny because I just wanted suggestions for my birthday and you guys derailed it and drama'd me and made a hate club and stuff.
DIVISION 4 SHALT RISE AGAINST THOU!

MY FACE IS FROZEN FROM CRINGING SO HARD

MY FACE IS FROZEN FROM CRINGING SO HARD
Good! Keep it that way! I don't wish to hear thou talketh!