Author Topic: Aoki a badmin?  (Read 4258 times)

I wouldn't really call him an starfish, just incredibly bored. He does what anyone who knows how to use eval would do: wanders around, makes stupid scripts, screws around and then leaves for a while after that gets boring too. A lot of you may think that hosting a City RPG is one of the most exhilarating things and omg so much fun wowe. It's truly not. Between enforcing rules, banning trolls, deleting spam builds, the list goes on and on, there just isn't any time to enjoy yourself.

I was granted admin because I've known Aoki for a year or two now. He's a really nice guy, and he does go out of his way to care for players. I didn't really care for admin, so I just built a stupid lot with a minimap and some drawing pads to make the server a little more fun, and in those 2-3 days I spent on the server, Aoki hadn't done anything really questionable.

Servo, I have reason to believe you just did something stupid on the server and got all pissy about being kicked/banned. What a huge majority of the server don't realize is that rule #8 states (and I'm paraphrasing cause I haven't memorized it.) "Just because you CAN do it, doesn't mean you SHOULD do it." For those of you who are familiar with the US Government, this is basically an elastic clause. Admins can't ban you because we dislike you, but if you're an asshat and you beg for admin and you're constantly insulting people, you won't last long.

You just loving dismissed almost the entire drama section. I hate it when people do this. Reporting badmins is one of the things drama was made for.
'almost the entire drama section' is garbage anyways. How often do we get a good, reasonable drama? Because it is REALLY rare for a legitimate drama to be posted. Just because majority of the drama section doesn't post proof, doesn't mean the people who ask for proof are bad or wrong. It just means majority of the drama section is complete stuff and a bunch of upset people.

adinx

for when you need a little overkill

adinx

for when you need a little overkill
Order now and get your next order with free shipping
caution: do not use AdinX if weak of heart

So, If you've ever joined Aokis CityRPG, you probably knew he was an starfish. There's a lot more to it, His admins are terrible... And of course everybody kisses his ass and blesses the ground he walks on when he joins.
Be careful you don't talk to him,  This poor chap asked him to reload bricks, next thing you know.. Aoki and his admins are picking on the fellow.... Like using console commands to control other people... and setting their tags to awful hateful things like "Kill me" and "I'm handicapped". Aoki really needs to shape up.. I don't know what people find in him \:
I am an SA at Aoki's server. I help manage things there sometimes. I did not see anything on the server about him abusing eval or his admins.

Non-related to OP's story but I have had run ins with Aoki, and honestly, he's a peice of stuff, he's a terrible admin, a stuffty friend, and doesn't give any appreciation when you do something huge for him (like give him a City Build and a free RTB Server. I posted a drama a while back but don't feel like finding it, I will when I get on a computer.

Non-related to OP's story but I have had run ins with Aoki, and honestly, he's a peice of stuff, he's a terrible admin, a stuffty friend, and doesn't give any appreciation when you do something huge for him (like give him a City Build and a free RTB Server. I posted a drama a while back but don't feel like finding it, I will when I get on a computer.

I disagree. You don't have enough credibility for me to believe you, nor do you have the proof or the facts to back up your statements.

I disagree. You don't have enough credibility for me to believe you, nor do you have the proof or the facts to back up your statements.
okay so where do you even come in on this

okay so where do you even come in on this

I'm fairly certain I can ask you the same question...
I'm an SA at Aoki's current server.

Would explain why you are defending his stupid ass self.

I meant to quote this. ^^^

Sorry for triple posting but I found my old drama on him.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=247849.0

The drama that got his forum account banned and his original key revoked is a much better example of Aoki's poor behavior. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242583.0

So because he's bored he can forget with players? I'm not seeing your reasoning here, if hes an starfish who messes with people on his server he shouldn't be hosting

Servo, I have reason to believe you just did something stupid on the server and got all pissy about being kicked/banned.
And what reason would that be? There's no evidence on either of your parts

So because he's bored he can forget with players? I'm not seeing your reasoning here, if hes an starfish who messes with people on his server he shouldn't be hosting

And what reason would that be? There's no evidence on either of your parts

Yeah, no evidence that he forgeted with players...

The drama that got his forum account banned and his original key revoked is a much better example of Aoki's poor behavior. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242583.0

That has nothing to Aoki as a host...

This has almost as little proof as the current drama... Your seriously starting to sound like a girl whom someone has just broken up with. I would offer you a tissue but you could probably get your own. (Trys to make a joke about Glassi and how he uses Blockland keys like tissues)

Yeah, no evidence that he forgeted with players...

That has nothing to Aoki as a host...

This has almost as little proof as the current drama... Your seriously starting to sound like a girl whom someone has just broken up with. I would offer you a tissue but you could probably get your own. (Trys to make a joke about Glassi and how he uses Blockland keys like tissues)

wow these posts reek of rooster sucking