Author Topic: Spencer2015 /Absolute handicap\  (Read 5251 times)

god this forgeter, he's been spamming cat's server with "I DO AS I PLEASE", and he's been acting like a full metal handicap.

this troll is going too far.

okay, that's enough.

this guy is all in all a loving cunt, trolling, acting handicapped, and spamming.

Spencer20xx is a habitual offender.

iirc he has been revoked many times before...?

Spencer's 1,000,000,000th drama.

I remember doing some funny stuff with this guy on a city RPG
apparently nobody noticed or nobody cared

yet more proof.

You probably would not even need proof in general. Spencer is a known idiot.

spencer used to talk to me and then when i asked him if his full name is spencer nehmer he went apestuff and removed me

it was weird

I am most annoying on the forum, and he is the most hated and handicapped. (I mean the goddamn spencer handicap.)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:51:04 PM by Badspot »

I am most annoying on the forum, and he is the most hated and handicapped. (I mean the goddamn spencer handicap.)
what

spencer used to talk to me and then when i asked him if his full name is spencer nehmer he went apestuff and removed me

it was weird
You can't just stalk people like that and expect them to be ok with it.

engrish please

i think its trying to communicate.

Badspot

• Administrator
This guy used to just be an idiot, but recently he graduated to petty criminal with that google doc phishing scam a while back.  So now I have to deactivate his keys when he shows up. 

This time it's 7 keys.  Most of them seem to be ones exclusively used by him or bdx7777 (are these the same person?  I don't recall).  Fine use of $140. 

This guy used to just be an idiot, but recently he graduated to petty criminal with that google doc phishing scam a while back.  So now I have to deactivate his keys when he shows up.
He actually linked Maxx some keys, I can PM them to you if they aren't revoked already

Badspot

• Administrator
He actually linked Maxx some keys, I can PM them to you if they aren't revoked already

Please do.