Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread V2  (Read 30835 times)

ive got it

1 million bells

2793 - 0624 - 5169

why would you do this to me

i literally just started and have only like 15k bells

i would like to remind everyone that the preferred way to post friend codes is with
Forum Name / New Leaf Name / Town / Friend Code
this way when someone pops up in your town and you can't remember who it is you can just look it up, or vice versa

Omg I can't believe I forgot to post my info

Zanaran2 / Will / Watt / 4811-7021-6103

i would like to remind everyone that the preferred way to post friend codes is with
Forum Name / New Leaf Name / Town / Friend Code
this way when someone pops up in your town and you can't remember who it is you can just look it up, or vice versa
sory

Kira100000 / Kira / Walmart / 2793 - 0624 - 5169

I'd love to buy the remaining parts of the Varia suit from anyone willing to sell. (I only have the boots. :( )

Scream. / Dwenis / Greenale / 3196-4324-0820 btw

Yikes, I just sold all my nintendo stuff to make room for other furniture sorry scream ;-;

Oh stuff I'm sorry
KillerCop311 / Darkness / Gensokyo / 1865 - 0112 - 3336

Yikes, I just sold all my nintendo stuff to make room for other furniture sorry scream ;-;
It's okay <3

I found someone to sell me it

Buying "Cavalier hat" 50,000 Bells.
Found it.
What black and white shirt goes good with it?

when you introduce yourself to a villager that has resided in your town for a while

I feel as though there is nothing to do now since I got my town building permit and such. What else is there to do in story besides build structures? Seriously.

"oh man i got my driving permit, wtf am i supposed to do with that, drive?"
Iunno the way you worded it seemed really odd to me.  Animal Crossing isn't a linear game, it's a laid-back game for the casual person. It's a game in which you feel good for working on getting a virtual reward. That being said you can make your town and abode look nice along with yourself, converse with the animals, play around with friends, catch bugs and fish, and soon you could go to an island and do a few minigames with friends as well. Events pop up as well since this game runs on real time, so those are always fun. You asked people for games to buy on the 3ds, I'm just guessing this is your first Animal Crossing, in which case maybe you should've read up a bit on the game.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:47:36 PM by Flamecannon »

essential tweeter movement gear with fastlex

who wants to play? friend code is 5386 8174 7115