Author Topic: Sochi Mayor Says: "There are no gay people in the city"  (Read 12085 times)

I know you guys are all going to get a kick out of this. It really does seem to me like this guy cares more about gays in his city, rather than the terrorists threatening to bomb the Olympics in his city.

Article link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25675957

Ok that's pretty stupid, lol.

"There are no gay people in the city"

then why the forget do you even have laws against it??????

like how obama claims the unemployment rate is going down. when referring to stats that are only based on people whos unemployment checks have run out.

hes using criminal "gays" that have been charged since the new laws.
and its very likely none have yet. therefore zero gays.

In June 2013, Russia passed a law banning the promotion of "non-traditional" loveuality to under-18s - widely seen as an attack on gay rights.
i don't see how this is an attack of gay rights, but rather as something that makes sense

like how obama claims the unemployment rate is going down. when referring to stats that are only based on people whos unemployment checks have run out.

hes using criminal "gays" that have been charged since the new laws.
and its very likely none have yet. therefore zero gays.
WHAT DOES OBAMA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS

WHAT DOES OBAMA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS

actually its the perfect comparison. political leadership misusing statistics to push their own agenda.
i dont think a better comparison COULD have been made.

and since this topic is pushing the anti russia agenda unfairly, i had to bring it home.

i don't see how this is an attack of gay rights, but rather as something that makes sense

I do really agree with this. If it was word-for-word followed, that'd basically mean you shouldn't go around picketing underage kids to go get a rooster shoved up their ass. I don't know why anyone would do that in the first place, though.

Over here we keep our gays in pens on the outskirts of the city, cant go having them walk about on their own now can we?

I do really agree with this. If it was word-for-word followed, that'd basically mean you shouldn't go around picketing underage kids to go get a rooster shoved up their ass. I don't know why anyone would do that in the first place, though.

i think this part is more the issue
The controversial new law made providing information on homoloveuality to under-18s a crime, punishable by a fine.

and lets elaborate a little bit more (blah blah wikipedia reliable source yes yes i know)
Quote from: "Wikipedia Article" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia
In 2013, Russia received criticism from around the world for enacting a law that bans the distribution of "propaganda of non-traditional loveual relations" to minors, which effectively makes it illegal to suggest that gay relationships are equal to heteroloveual relationships or to distribute material on gay rights.

Over here we keep our gays in pens on the outskirts of the city, cant go having them walk about on their own now can we?
I didn't know you lived in detroit

i think this part is more the issue
and lets elaborate a little bit more (blah blah wikipedia reliable source yes yes i know)
seems totally fine by me, lol
don't want my kids being taught that being gay is alright

seems totally fine by me, lol

I don't want my kids to grow up thinking being stupid is alright either. :)

That's sort of an starfish move because that implies that being gay is a bad thing. If I was to put a law in place similar to this one, I'd do as I said before: I don't want any encouragement to go get a rooster shoved up your arse, but I don't want any discouragement either.

I don't want my kids to grow up thinking being stupid is alright either. :)
so you're saying that not teaching your kids that being gay is totally normal means you're teaching them to be stupid
im loving done
That's sort of an starfish move because that implies that being gay is a bad thing. If I was to put a law in place similar to this one, I'd do as I said before: I don't want any encouragement to go get a rooster shoved up your arse, but I don't want any discouragement either.
well, yes, being gay is a bad thing
don't want my kids being gay, thats for sure