Author Topic: [v1.1] AvatarPhoto || Generate nice looking avatar photos in-game  (Read 11929 times)

You should make it so that taking a screenshot doesn't close the options and avatar menu, but other than that, it's pretty nifty

ive been waiting for something like this

something seems wrong with this photo though
The head is too low. When you have shoulder gear, the head is supposed to be higher. With a helmet, the head goes up as well.

This thread is now a post your ingame avatar thread.

damn bastard child skiis

What happened to parts of the body?

What happened to parts of the body?
Swollow failed to make the background transparent so part of his body is missing and he has no crotch.

The head is too low. When you have shoulder gear, the head is supposed to be higher. With a helmet, the head goes up as well.
Version 1.1

The head will now rise appropriately when something is underneath.

-snip-

Shame shaders don't apply... Pretty awesome, though!

I didn't even know the neck rose

learn something new every day, huh?

I didn't even know the neck rose

learn something new every day, huh?
I never noticed it either.

Kinda blows my mind for whatever reason.

I never noticed it either.

Kinda blows my mind for whatever reason.
Bug Report: I took a screen-shot of my avatar on the main menu while I was in full-screen and when it finished, I had no buttons on the left. As in the; Start a Game, Join a Game, Player, and the quit button.

Bug Report: I took a screen-shot of my avatar on the main menu while I was in full-screen and when it finished, I had no buttons on the left. As in the; Start a Game, Join a Game, Player, and the quit button.
I can't seem to recreate it, not sure what happened on your end.

Do different poses too :)
nice work so far tho

Do different poses too :)
nice work so far tho
Animation options are coming in v2, and will be in the upcoming menu window.

allow high quality images to be created when in full screen mode or something please, like rotate the avatar by 90 degrees so that you can get the highest quality out of it
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 04:56:50 PM by nerraD »

Here's what I've been working on: