Medieval Props Pack [31 Bricks!]

Author Topic: Medieval Props Pack [31 Bricks!]  (Read 10325 times)

This is a pack of 31(?) props that can also be built with bricks but this is just for pure convenience.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/ttz7w7vlz699kkm/Brick_MedievalMisc.zip?dl=1

I am posting this again because I've recently added 4 new bricks:
  • Crafting Table
  • Alchemy Table
  • Furnace
  • Tanning Rack

the furnace has some set grey tones, the paint can color is whatever the color of the ashes are. this allows you to apply FX properties to the ashes like blink or chrome. Glow does NOT work, as it affects the grey parts as well. if anyone knows a way to avoid this, please do tell :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:19:06 PM by Passta Soup »

Well this be updated in the rtb version as well?

the triangulation \
Blame milkshape for triangulation and for blender being a too abrupt change from milkshape that it is so hard to understand

Well this be updated in the rtb version as well?
I would but sadly I am barred from RTB uploading due to personal reasons. I've talked to Ephialtes to try and get it sorted out. I don't know if I will be unbarred, but fingers crossed!

it really isn't hard at all to do smoothing in blender...

it really isn't hard at all to do smoothing in blender...
too bad there aren't any tutorials specifically on 'how to port milkshape to blender to change triangulation to quads!'

i've looked. I'd love it if someone were to teach me :^))))

Will an emitter come out of the top of the torch prop where it is supposed to?
5/5

too bad there aren't any tutorials specifically on 'how to port milkshape to blender to change triangulation to quads!'
i've looked. I'd love it if someone were to teach me :^))))
make object smooth

select groups of faces to be separated

press y

repeat

google is a thing too

These are incredibly lovey.

I think you should make the crafting table work by adding materials that you can craft such as cloth, various woods, various metals, sticks, food, string, ect. And maybe create ways to obtain those things. Like using an axe to cut down trees (giving you wood), pickaxes to mine metals. Also weapons you can craft like Bows, swords, maces, clubs, axes, war hammers, battle axes, knives, daggers, crossbows, Flails, ect. I know its a lot to ask for but PLEASE CONSIDER 

Did you fix the ugly face overlap on the bottom of the barrel?