Poll

?

denver broncos
37 (37%)
seattle seahawks
63 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: super bowl XLVIII - seattle seahawks vs denver broncos  (Read 12169 times)

cant wait for the superb owl

can somebody explain to me how football works / is played, i'm going to watch the superbowl with my parents and it will be boring unless i know how it's played

can somebody explain to me how football works / is played, i'm going to watch the superbowl with my parents and it will be boring unless i know how it's played
one team gets ball
the other team tries to obtain the ball from opposing team
the team with the ball gets four tries to get first down, which resets their tries back to 1.
they repeat to get to the end zone which is where they score a touchdown (6 points)
when they score, they can kick a PAT (point after touchdown), which will bring their points to 7 as opposed to 6 if made.
when one team scores, they kick it off to the other team so they can score a point

you need not worry about penalties because if you knew what they were calling it would piss you off

do people really not know?

Some people aren't American pigs like me you know.

not everyone cares about it

in fact whenever i have to play it in school i dont even do anything so

If anyone here predicts the correct score I'll give you $20 via paypal or buy you a steam game with matching value if you're a gamer. Not joking
Anybody?

Some people aren't American pigs like me you know.

Damn slimey Americans, getting their obese grease juices over everything

The joke is that these are Mexicans, and technically part of America, and are Americans in a technical term

when will everyone lose to the giants this is borning