Jakob's World [Mini Empires Deluxe] - NEW!

Author Topic: Jakob's World [Mini Empires Deluxe] - NEW!  (Read 2080 times)

Welcome back, to the new Mini Empires Deluxe. As you all know, there are all eras in this server. There is sandbox, where you may create your island and do whatever you want without rules. Medieval Fantasy, where you play strategic games and build a glorious nations to rule across the land. Apocalyptic Modern and Future, research and build the biggest guns, dominate whats left of the world.

There are many new things that comes with this new Deluxe version. Instead of just making mines wherever to settle your needs, in the Medieval world, strategy has been cranked up more then just one notch.

There are ores inside the map itself. There are also some ores that pop up above land, but not many. You're going to have to find them!

Since you have to find ores to create things that involve iron and steel, they are worth gold. You can sell the pockets, emptying them for gold. But be wary, the pockets will empty out soon enough!

Hallow has now a new spawn.

New meteor shapes and kinds!

Brand new map, plenty of space to build.

You can now build on level 3 of mountains.

You can now build on small mountain mesas.

So will you be warmonger or be diplomatic? Will you make friends, or foes? Will you unite the world or conquer it?

MERP Deluxe

Ores and refined ores.

For more strategy, trading, hunting, valuables, and less godmodding, I have put together a BRQ. BRQ stands for  Brick Resource Quantity.

Ores and pockets give a continuous stream of BRQ. Furnaces can then convert that raw ore BRQ into refined ore BRQ which can be used for weapons and structures.

Forges are able to smelt 5 BRQ, 1 raw ore at a time. So if you have 3 different ores with 5 BRQ supply, you need 3 furnaces. If you have 1 10 BRQ pocket, you're going to need 2 furnaces/forges.

Forges give out 5 BRQ of refined gold, iron, and steel, continuously, given what you put in them. Obviously, you need tin and copper to create steel.

They are a vital part of your empire. Do not forget forges.

Tech trees were introduced in the last version of ME Deluxe. So far, they are only in the medieval stage and are currently being worked up to be in other eras too.

There was a bug in saving the tech trees, so there apparently is time to research, which is invalid. It only takes gold.

Tech trees give you a bigger advantage in the game against your opponents. Researching them will give you new buildings and weapons. Be mindful on what you spend though. Your empire might not like you going on a spending spree!

One of the many new things that come in the new Deluxe update.

You can now have different races.

Many people have asked me if they can be a different race, sadly I turned more down.

But now, you can have different races!

Do stop super OP gods, sadly, this is the select few that you can pick.

(some pictures taken from lotr wikis... shh)

Orcs              Dwarves               Undead               Elves                Humans

Orcs:

If you want to play as a different race, please contact a super admin.

Humans: Creative minds, can get through pain through emotions. With proper motivation, can do very wondrous things. However, they are vulnerable through emotions all the same.

Dwarves: Small, but pretty tough. They are great at mining. They are hard to hit, but they are greedy and takes up a lot of food.

Elves: Beautiful majestic creatures, they have logical minds. They are fast and agile, but cannot withstand most hits. They are outstanding archers, but sometimes do not have the most of courage.

Undead: Evil and cunning. The undead are a bit of all. They are not smart, their only emotion is sadness and pain. They are big and numbers, rush quickly, but fall even faster. It takes more of them to do then normal jobs. But they are very vast and numerous. Do not underestimate them.

Orcs: Very tough. High damage too. But they are hard to mass and dumb. They are very, very, ugly too.

New Hero Meteor:

The hero meteor once mined grants a hero for that empire, specific for that species.

Humans - Paladin Knight. (Can cleanse corruption, heal allies, and smite enemies. Not quite as beefy as their apprentices.)

Orcs - Champion Ogre. (Dumber then them all, but tougher then them all put together. His weapon has a gigantic knock back. All orcs tremble before him.

Dwarves - Dwarf King. (The dwarf king is quite strong. All dwarves listen to his orders. He carries a big hammer that can decimate any foe unlucky enough to get in front of him.

Undead - Death Knight. (The creepy Death Knight rides his skeleton stallion. He is able to jump to places using shadow travelling. He can corrupt his enemies and boost his allies with a tax of their soul.

Elves - Master Ranger. (This ranger is the master of the four. He is fast, agile, quick, shoots fast. Not very tough. He can blend into his surroundings.)

Yes, you see it. Tournament. There will be scheduled games with people. Usually, the games will consist of at least 4 people. There are two types of games. Destroy the enemy, which is a 2v2, and Capture the Crystals, which there are crystals that one empire must capture and hold for 5 minutes.

To win 2v2, both enemy team's capitals must be destroyed.

There is a duplicate of the medieval world for the tournaments. After each tournament, the era goes up one. Medieval, Colonial, Modern, Future, then cycles again. Before each game, each player will plan, and create their buildings for the game. You will be placed in your own team if it is a team game to plan and attack. All capture points and bases are global.

This will be a fast paced game, but will take some time. Expect games to be half hour to one hour long.

The reward for winning the crystal capture: 1 Crystal Tournament Trophy, and Crystal Meteor.

The reward for winning 2v2: 1 2v2 Tournament Trophy, Battle Meteor.

Interested in the tournament? Fill out the application!

In game name:
BL_ID:
Timezone:
Days Available:
Crystal or 2v2:
Partner (if 2v2):

Thanks!

If you've never played MERP before, I recommend starting out in sandbox, not some of the pre made worlds, they tend to be deleted :(

Also: If you make an empire and not come back in 3 days, it will be deleted.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:31:16 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Does this also have normal medieval? Also, will your build get deleted if you build too horrably.

LOTR mini empires? looks pretty cool! I really want to do mini empires again, but whenever I do, I lose track of my current projects.
I might set up some LOTR mini empires in the future :O

:O Exciting!

btw updating with no pictures.