What is better? PS3 or PS4?

Author Topic: What is better? PS3 or PS4?  (Read 1413 times)

Tell me blockland! I've been wondering since theres a heapload of games I want for the ps3 (GTA 5, LBP2, ETC) But I also have been wondering if it's better just to buy a PS4 (PS3 might become oudated and loose support, Backwards Compatibly, Better games, ETC)

inb4 stuffton of people saying ps4

i would still wait a year before buying a ps4 lol
just go for the ps3 it has a massive game library

Get a PS4. GTA 5 is compatible with PS4, and more and more new releases will be compatible with the PS4. With the PS3 you'll be able to play current games, but no new games.

ps3 because alot of people still play it

Get a PS4. GTA 5 is compatible with PS4
whoah whoah whoah when was this said

Keep the PS3
i was asking which since i have neither.

PFFFFT
What? I bought a gamecube right when the Wii came out, I bought Sims 2 when 3 came out. Does it hurt to ask?

Right now, the PS4 is just a shiny Play Station 2 with better hardware, but it doesn't have that many games. Which doesn't make it very worth to buy at the moment, at least I think so anyways. So get the PS3 if you want a good amount of games to play on a console.

My dilemma right now is, I know the PS4 is stuff currently but. I don't want the PS3 to become "outdated" (loosing support to online features, not as much people playing on it)

I would just not buy anything and just buy those games on m PC but the video card is stuff, And integrated graphics.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:37:16 PM by Torin0101 »

Right now, the PS4 is just a shiny Play Station 2 with better hardware,

My dilemma right now is, I know the PS4 is stuff
but it isn't....

I would say since i dont have a PS3 nor a PS4 but i saw reviews about so if you want a PS4 wait until there is about enough good games that you can play so it is a hard decision

PS3. It has games that aren't stuff.