Poll

next rp topic?

post apoc america
roman era (circa 200 bc)
ww2

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Cold War Mini - AND THE WINNER IS... ROME?!  (Read 128747 times)

They are being attacked in Alaska.
Oh forget editing post brb.

I would donate Some destroyers but I don't want to leave my homeland too open.

Canada coming back up.

Canada not strong.

Canada will be strong.

Technology is being researched and stuff!

In association with Paramount, a Canadian written-film has been released with the name "Top Gun".

(we also produce F/A-18 Hornet and Apache Longbow [canadian made!] for great US so we can get money for economy/military!!)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:28:50 PM by Swat 3 »

yugoslavia has passed their delegation to romania

new vote up

Large amounts of ore are found underground in Iranian caves, mainly to the shock of people who didn't know they even existed. Villagers flock to see diamonds in the flesh.

why do they have diamonds in their flesh???

Brazilian troops push towards liberating Lima and Caracas, which would leave Columbia as the only Latin Red nation left.

Argentinian communists form their own government in the southern tip. With opposition gone in the rest of Argentina, support for Brazil is higher than ever.

Brazil proposes the creation of the South American Union. Any nations that wish to join will become autonomous republics in the greater empire. All autonomous republics may function on their own, but must answer to the capital in Brasília in return for full military, economic, and industrial support, as if they were a single nation.

All South American countries are invited to join.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:35:29 PM by Tingalz »

damn brazil

trying to become a superpower I see

Propaganda is sent to Vietnam in attempt to make them switch to the Democratic party!

Canada asks Greenland if it can become a political state under Canada.
Canada wants a trade agreement with Japan.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 03:24:25 PM by Swat 3 »

Canada asks Greenland if it can become a political state under Canada.
uh
greenland is owned by denmark

South American Federation?

South American Federation?
I saw this coming 10 Light years away.