2 (11.1%)
Broken
3 (16.7%)
Fixing problems
2 (11.1%)
DDoS Attack
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: URL not set in game manifest  (Read 1662 times)

I clicked Blockland, and while it was loading it said No URL set in game manifest and turned off... then I wen't on Blockland.us to redownload Blockland, as i thought it was the problem. But the website would not load. Then i tried forums... would not load (until now).  And Today those website are working but Blockland still is not.

What is going on?

Blockland might be in WIP for a new version... V22

Probably another attack. I couldn't access the forums or RTB last night, but I'd imagine it'll be fixed in a while.

Probably another attack. I couldn't access the forums or RTB last night, but I'd imagine it'll be fixed in a while.

They really have attacks on Blockland?

I only remember the one on RTB

They really have attacks on Blockland?

I only remember the one on RTB
The master server that hosts it, really. Which in turn completely nulls the point of being able to play regardless.

I, too, am having this problem..

When i tried to go on Blockland.us

This happened.

Also, Last night i was playing with no problem.

Happening to me right now. This is really starting to frustrate me.

It is the DDoS attack, or you have to click on multiple start blockland/play blockland buttons.

More like the DDoS attack. to see what is not working go to http://isblocklanddown.com/

Home Page is: blockland.us

Forums is: forums.blockland.us

Master Server: allows people to host servers

Auth Server does: checks your authentication code and allows you to do full version     multiplayer or single player along with hosting

Master server would be causing the URL not set in game manifest thing.

Im having the same problem, and I thought the attack was over.

I wish i could edit this topic with the picture i have.

But i could only comment it

I tried to go on the forums while i was in my computer lab at school but it kept saying www.blocklandforums.swe or something like that Was currently unavaible

This is really making me mad!I have important business to do in single player!I think it's a DDoS attack for sure.