Kalphiter, Brian Smith, and 'Blockland Cloud'

Author Topic: Kalphiter, Brian Smith, and 'Blockland Cloud'  (Read 9111 times)

I want to find out your opinions on the new 'Blockland Cloud'
Personally, I think Brian Smith is selling his soul by working with Kalphiter to create Blockland Cloud.
My predictions?
  • Brian agree's to work on Blockland Cloud
  • Brian creates Blockland Cloud
  • Kalphiter bans everyone he doesn't like from Blockland Cloud
  • Kalphiter uses Blockland Cloud as a platform to make dictatorship moves on servers, "I'll ban from the cloud if you don't give me admin" (We all know what happened with Kalphiter's crappy hosting service when he gave himself auto-SA on every server his service hosted...)
  • With half of Blockland banned from the cloud, Brian Smith kills himself IRL, at the realisation he wasted his time on creating the cloud.
  • Almost out of no where, a new IRC system is created by a humble player, where everyone will join.

Do you seriously want to have your IRC system administrated by "Admiral Autism"?
Official Blockland Cloud Pricing
In happier news, Emperor Kalphiter has given us the prices he is setting for Blockland Cloud.

i am pretty sure it was a joke

Obviously the quote I posted was a joke made by Brian Smith, but the message is still clear.

is this entire thread a joke or is furdle really stupid
or both

Do you seriously want to have your IRC system administrated by "Admiral Autism"?
since when did kalphiter make you admin

yes

I bet if anyone else made this topic he would be banned for such an obvious troll topic.

I bet if anyone else made this topic he would be banned for such an obvious troll topic.
maybe furdle will be banned! you never know.

Whats the problem here???

god dammit furdle are you serious

honestly if they want to work on Blockland Butt then let them work on it. idk what the problem is

i hear they make pills that help with being this handicapped

i hear they make pills that help with being this handicapped
yeah, they're called cyanide pills

I don't think Furdle drank his ovaltine.
Seriously though, it was a pretty obvious joke.