11 (18.3%)
Back
2 (3.3%)
Side
29 (48.3%)
All
18 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Are you a side, back, or front sleeper?  (Read 2118 times)

Side, Left side because sleeping on my right gives me horrible heartburn that I feel like I almost throw up.

Frontwise, assuming that means on my stomach.

For some reason when I sleep positioned in one of my sides my shoulder hurts when I wake up

Pretty much always on my front, but sometimes on my side. Usually if it's very hot, or I've got a pain caused by sleeping on my front (which usually means I have hurt my toenails and if I'm on my front they are touching the bed and therefore hurt).

I think as a child I might have slept more on my side or back, but I remember being told by my cousin that if you slept on your front you wouldn't get nightmares, which I didnt often get but obviously found to be such a risk that I would take to sleeping on my front from then on.

Pretty much always on my front, but sometimes on my side. Usually if it's very hot, or I've got a pain caused by sleeping on my front (which usually means I have hurt my toenails and if I'm on my front they are touching the bed and therefore hurt).

I think as a child I might have slept more on my side or back, but I remember being told by my cousin that if you slept on your front you wouldn't get nightmares, which I didnt often get but obviously found to be such a risk that I would take to sleeping on my front from then on.
/discussed to the fullest

I find it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep on my back. I had to do so when I had surgery on my testes, and I hardly slept. I used to sleep on my stomach a lot as a kid, because it would prevent nightmares for some reason. Now, I just lay on my side.

I have no idea how anyone would not sleep on the side.

Every night, i fall asleep face down and wake up face up yet never remember flipping around

I am an above sleeper, I fall asleep doing a headstand with my feet to the ceiling

back or front

never side

never

I'm usually on my left side (away from TV). If I'm really tired, I'll do right side while watching TV. I have woken up on both my back and front, but I don't fall asleep that way.