Author Topic: Do you know what can go through the green glass door?  (Read 2903 times)

I know that an apple can go through but a banana can't, a bass can go through but not a carp or goldfish, and I know FOR SURE that the moon can go through, but the sun can't! Anyone else know what can go through the green glass door?

If you know how the green glass door works don't spoil it for other people!




Words with the same two letters next to eachother can go through.
For example
Book
boob
racoon

BOOM (I just solved your arg)

light can
green light specifically
No it can't >:C Darkness can, though!
well then how is it green

If you know how the green glass door works don't spoil it for other people!
Just read this my bad

-snip-
A: It's not an ARG
B:
If you know how the green glass door works don't spoil it for other people!

Now if you can edit your post that would be lovely.


green light specifically
No, all light BUT green light. The green light is reflected and that is why it appears green.

OP go drunk your home

I am not drunk, but on that topic, Beer can go through, but vodka can't!

A buffoon can go through the green glass door, but an idiot can't.

Deer and go through but moose can't!

No, all light BUT green light. The green light is reflected and that is why it appears green.
but if it's a glass door then obviously it's translucent, so green light goes through it since it appears green

A buffoon can go through the green glass door, but an idiot can't.
I knew someone on this forum wasn't a dumbass/ ARG conspitribal