Return to RTB Steam Group | New Launch - Invite everyone!

Author Topic: Return to RTB Steam Group | New Launch - Invite everyone!  (Read 3240 times)

steam overlay/workshop will never work as well as a solid ingame implementation.

This is true, but your still missing all the features that the steam group has, other than what RTB itself had.

This is true, but your still missing all the features that the steam group has, other than what RTB itself had.
What?

Meaning, RTB didn't have announcements, events, etc..

it's hilarious that you are gonna try to recreate rtb without any scripting knowledge via a steam group

it's hilarious that you are gonna try to recreate rtb without any scripting knowledge via a steam group

Never did I say I was going to re-create rtb? Neither did I say I didn't have any scripting knowledge.

I joined the group, Im Pacer.

Great idea btw

This group is a joke
I get spam invites to servers and then when I complain about it, I get banned
wonderful.

I quit, I can't stand the spam notifications of stuff servers.

I'm just going to make my own group with RELEVANT announcements

It's more community-oriented.

I told Jakob about the needless server promotion issue.  Word from him later.

I joined just to see how it was, and quit after getting about 50 server invites. I can't say I didn't expect this.

Wow, really. One time you think there are some quite "good" people who really care for the community, but then after you get stuff like spammy server invites, you once realize again: There are no people you can truly trust. They are going to stuff on you, no matter how authentic their statements are. Yeah, some might say: "Hey, what did you expect? It's the internet." but sometimes I also wish that the internet shouldn't be used to annoy other people. Then complaining about this only results in a ban. Yeah, that's the happy and social internet.

It's really sad that Ephialtes stopped developing RTB. Even if he isn't the best person on earth, he's still a person you can trust to and doesn't spams you with server invites.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:43:52 PM by Cajetan² »

Sorry, power was out for 2 days. Whats up with all the spam invites?

Well, since everyone wants the server adverts to go; they're going away. From now on, the only announcements will be top servers or general updates to RRTB.

Sorry for the inconvenience, won't happen again.