Author Topic: Return to RTB Steam Group | New Launch - Invite everyone!  (Read 3242 times)

steam is great wtf is up with the people complaining

ftfy
Web Definitions

first-time first-year (often referring to offerings for entering freshmen); Fixed that for you; appended to a modified quotation, as if the modification “fixes” the original statement

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/FTFY
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:57:04 AM by Jakobblockhead »

why did you provide the definition to ftfy

are you seriously this stupid? im sure someone with at least half a brain would've realised I was asking him to explain his stance on steam
nowhere did I say "what does that mean" or "whats ftfy"
stop being a dumbass

Thank you everyone who joined and supported Return to RTB.
We have successfully reached 150 members and 100 online.
Hopefully we'll have the same awesome outcome when we have
announcements of other servers, like the upcoming Bot Wars.
Looking forward to seeing you there, thank you everyone for
helping Return to RTB achieve this milestone.

Hopefully we will get to 250, and even 300.
See you at Bot Wars!

On a sidenote, we're going to need some moderators. So if anyone would like to contact me via PM and give me a short resume and if you would like to be moderator, that would be great!

-snip-

was misunderstanding. Stop being a dumbass by calling other people dumbasses when you're too lazy to explain yourself on what you mean. "explain" really doesn't mean anything now does it?

I was asking him to explain his stance on steam

Now that, is better.

I don't need to explain the obvious

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 12:06:43 PM by Renderman »

Actually it was 100% obvious that he was asking brian why he thought that about steam. You can call it a misunderstanding, but it's your own fault that you misunderstood, not his

explain
steam overlay/workshop will never work as well as a solid ingame implementation.

how is it any worse than the rtb overlay
I mean I understand that feature-wise, rtb is significantly better but I don't see the problem with steam. plus you can't beat that in-game web browser

Lol, a steam group to make this work? lmao, make a website or something.

group only has 150 cause i invited 207 people, 90% of which play BL.