Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)

Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42505 times)

we might also need some moderation.

we might also need some moderation.
im a nice admin on aoki's city rpg
does that count? :(

New version based on RTB4 instead; redownload.

New version based on RTB4 instead; redownload.

hey look its me!
also can we just use the most moderen version of RTB, remove all the other stuff, and keep it with a IRC, friends, pm, etc.

Oh and anyone have that friends addon for IRC?

New version.

• Fixed a few invalid controls.
  • Fixed PM message box being wrongly positioned.

Some people seem to be having a few issues with PMs but it seems relatively stable for now - I'll be writing a completely new IRC client optimized to work with the overlay.

Can't resolve host name, using ip address instead.

Why does it do this? I had this issue back then too.
Edit: Also no one is listed. Just a white screen with ^
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:03:06 PM by Alkatjo »

not sure if you know or not

more buttons overlapping

is it a new version or i need to get the old one too? i dl it and i don't see the chat or anything

is it a new version or i need to get the old one too? i dl it and i don't see the chat or anything
get rid of ephis
put this one in
???
profit

It's pretty much the same thing as Ephi's except for an IRC client instead of RTB Connect and no Mod Manager.
Unless you need anything that this one doesn't have, just replace System_ReturnToBlockland.zip with this one.

early preview

-snerp-
<dargereldren> Just curious, is the new IRC client gonna allow people being in more than one channel at one time?
<Port> yes
<dargereldren> neat

This is a version of RTB v4 with the auto-updater, authentication, mod manager and server information removed, which I've created to be used until BAM is ready enough. IRC works, and server control should work. I haven't done extensive testing, so if you find anything broken, do tell.

Download

Changelog

• Fixed main menu buttons disappearing after closing the server list.
  • Switched master to RTB4.

This is a version of RTB v4 with the auto-updater, authentication, mod manager and server information removed, which I've created to be used until BAM is ready enough. IRC works, and server control should work. I haven't done extensive testing, so if you find anything broken, do tell.

Download

Changelog
  • Fixed main menu buttons disappearing after closing the server list.
  • Switched master to RTB4.
Thanks! I never thought this would happen.