Author Topic: Shaders dont work for steam  (Read 666 times)

I copied my whole entire BL folder to the steam bl folder, replacing everything that got in my path (lol)

but shaders still wont work, not even minimum.

Really would like some help on this, thanks.

what are your computer specs

Make sure that you have the shaders folder, or make sure it's not corrupt. Post your console.log and I'll see what I can do.

I have literally never seen anybody with an add-on folder as horrifying as you. Seems like every single in there is broken to points of uncharted types of console errors.

Shaders not working is because of your OS/GPU/drivers, by the way. Something along the line is reporting that something is supported even though it isn't.

ok. so its my hardware or a corrupted file or something that must be re-downloaded?

I see three major groups of errors:

RTB
VCE/VCE_ManualFix
Shaders

It looks like the RTB and VCE errors are snowballing into errors in other packages, so I'd try reinstalling those two to kill some of the errors.

As far as the shaders, what GPU do you have, and do you have drivers from the maker?  To me, that looks like a video card that can handle shaders trying to run through a generic driver without support for GLSL.

Why did you throw tons of random stuff in your music folder

do you have 2 GPUs? if yes, exit steam, right click, run with graphic processor... (pick a dedicated/supports shaders)