Poll

Is this better then the other heads?

Yes
13 (24.1%)
No
41 (75.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Deadmau5 heads (new!)  (Read 5592 times)

mega.co.nz is a very unknown file sharing service, but by how he's the first one to use it, and is pretty unknown, i'd say that this is most likely a virus.
Ignorant... Like Starzy said, it's very well known as Megaupload, but changed to Mega because megaupload was shut down.

Megaupload is very annoying for people to download from as it takes time for the link itself to load whereas Dropbox is UNBELIEVABLY better for downloading add-ons.
Just by putting a file in folder on my Desktop it uploads the file and gives me the DL link. Then for people downloading the file, clicking the link downloads the file instead of going to another website to download the file.

For example: say the picture below is my add-on...
*click pic to download*

See...no new website to download the file. Simply click and download.

(For anyone wondering why that picture...1)The Countach is my favorite car on the face of this Earth, 2)I had the img link copied on my clipboard before I even hit reply so it was convenient)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:31:21 AM by TheReventon »

I'm sure that thing would be sent into orbit if you tried using it in Blockland...

They aren't too good imo, mostly just recoloring

Norton keeps removing the heads from my computer. It says it's not safe.

Norton keeps removing the heads from my computer. It says it's not safe.

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/559/stewie.png[/snips]
better question, are you?

I don't see how that was relevant or necessary at all...

Was about to DL until those pics were posted. I don't really like them.

the red and white one is the only one i like.

1. Why is he using Norton
2. He is obviously making it up because there is nothing malicious on the files.
3. What did I ever do to you?

who are you an alt of

a random user comes out of nowhere and starts coding = suspicious

I know Allun very well, Griefer, him, and myself used to make DJ sets based off of famous DJs. He made a deadmau5 head emote that was very well fitting and better than one I found on RTB earlier :cookieMonster: They have not raised one eyebrow to my security system.

-The_Original_Derp