Poll

Sounds

Make them from CS:S
Make them from CS:GO

Author Topic: [GUN, CS:S] FN FiveSeveN by Mustang V3  (Read 12930 times)

*sniff* *sniff* What's that? I smell a counter strike weapons pack...

*sniff* *sniff* What's that? I smell a counter strike weapons pack...

Right you are. I happen to be working on a CS:S SMG pack that I will be releasing in one to two weeks.

Right you are. I happen to be working on a CS:S SMG pack that I will be releasing in one to two weeks.

1-2 weeks: aw......

to be working on a CS:S SMG pack: YAY!

1-2 weeks: aw......
you don't just stuff out and animate models in a day or two

you don't just stuff out and animate models in a day or two
that'd be *lol* cool though

I almost stuff out a Mac-10 on Sunday, but then I realized that the animation was broken so I had to fix that.

stuffting out flawless fully animated gun models would be pretty neat...

This is actually a pretty unique gun. Now just finish all of dem.

And did you make that build?

And did you make that build?

Yeah, It's one of my old unfinished versions of CS:GO's CS_Assault. I may release it too, but I don't think I have the time to even finish it anymore.

Please do the shoguns as well.

Can you make hands visible in first person-only so you can see people in third person have it with their hands intact?
I've made a topic on that issue here

I could do that, but I don't know if you realize this, but the gun is fully animated. Setting the LOD of the hands to 1 would cause the hands to disappear in 3rd person, but the problem: Either the default hand nodes would over lap the animation and cause the gun to phase through your hand, which wouldn't look to good, or there would be no hands whatsoever, and the clip would essentially float out of the gun, and float back in.

Anyways, I pretty much reanimated the gun and removed that ugly gray box that appeared when the slide went back. I'm battling a few issues, such as a broken firing animation. Update coming soon though.

Please Mustang (O) Make this Weapon Pack for Da Peoplez