Banned by mistake?

Poll

has anyone banned you because they thought you were someone else?

yes
10 (20.8%)
no
14 (29.2%)
someone else was playing and got me banned
3 (6.3%)
a monkey ate my hard drive.
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 08:03:05 PM

Author Topic: Banned by mistake?  (Read 3100 times)

sigh. i bet nobody likes being banned, perhaps people will one day remove us from their ban lists when they realize their mistake. but..... until then we shall wait in the darkness till they realize, if they realize.
and whats worse, people like mr.wallet don't even give reasons, so we have no chance of making amends.

i hope a monkey doesn't eat MY hard drive.

1 vote per user.

A monkey ate my hard drive.

Djy got banned because of JacobGejvie, so did Shadowhero.

Yes for me. Don't remeber where, but yes.

I let a (used to be) friend play my key until they bought BL cause I thought I could trust him, he went as me to 3 servers and got me banned by spamming tribal message in the chats and insulting people, when I confronted him (via email) he said he was "having a bad day" then he gave it to some handicap called JoJo that kept changing my name and hosting servers, I had to get a new key.

My sister once went to all servers that were online and said "ban me" then kept cursing, I go on and very server I'm banned from except Lime Rickeys, he said my sister had admitted it was her and then I smashed her face against a wall ( :D ) until she confessed, then Lime Rickey went to some servers and got me unbanned, then it was a chain until i was (almost) fully unbanned..... Horrible day it was... horrible day...

A monkey ate my hard drive.

No, seriously. It ripped it out of my computer and ate it all up.

[/sarcasm]

1 vote per user.
I voted twice, is that bad?
didn't really mean as a rule, just as information on the set up.

i'm really surprised that monkey ate my hard drive got the most votes, especially since it has nothing to the poll whatsoever. and really, who would vote no? if you havent been why even look at the thread >.>
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 12:08:54 AM by Gr55 »

My 8 year old brother has gotten me banned from quite a few servers, but not on purpose.