Blockland continuously validating my keys

Author Topic: Blockland continuously validating my keys  (Read 843 times)

I have tried absolutely everything I can think of, and nothing is working.  I have been totally blocked from online play for a month now because it just says "Validating key..."  Here is a list of things I've tried that I can remember:

1. It's not the video driver, because Blockland is not crashing.

2. It's not an add-on, because Steam Blockland does the same thing, and has no add-ons enabled.

3. It's not avast! because it still doesn't work even with the shields down.  I've also played Blockland for years under avast! with no problems.

4. It's not ZoneAlarm, for exactly the same reasons.

5. It's not the stupid, handicapped Qustodio that was originally causing problems, because it is not configured to the computer anymore.

Console and launcher are posted below.  Please give anymore suggestions, because a month withdrawal from Blockland is utter torture  :panda:

Needing answers.

If there is anything else I may be leaving out, please feel free to ask about it.

I don't think its from Internet either.  C- is the lowest I've ever gotten, and it's usually in the B range.  I have several windows open so that might slow it down a trivial amount.  My Internet is very up and down, and considering it hasn't worked even in the up times...

Your DNS cache is probably out of date. The issue should resolve itself shortly.

restart your computer

Probably been done several times since then

Your DNS cache is probably out of date. The issue should resolve itself shortly.

Is 'shortly' over a month? Not to sound snarky, but in all seriousness though. Is there anything I can do update it?

Definitely is not Internet.  Minecraft, Call of Duty, Steam games, etc are all working online with minimal to no issues.

Code: [Select]
Binding server port to default IP
UDP initialized on port 25557
Starting client authentication...
Engine initialized...
Window reactivating...
Window reactivating...
Window reactivating...
Window reactivating...
Starting client authentication...
GuiMessageVectorCtrl::attach: overriding attachment
Exporting server prefs
Exporting client prefs
Exporting client config
Exporting rtb prefs
Slayer (Client): Deactivating Slayer
Shutting down the OpenGL display device...
Making the GL rendering context not current...
Deleting the GL rendering context...
Releasing the device context...

This is the tail end of my console.log after running Blockland and letting it try to authenticate for about a 45 seconds.  It kind of bothers me on the repeating of "window reactivating" and then re-doing the client authentication.  Could this be the issue?

As I said,

The Blockland servers moved, and your computer doesn't know about it yet.

Read this:
Your DNS cache is probably out of date. The issue should resolve itself.

If you want to fix it immediately, you can try flushing your DNS cache. http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS

You can also change to Google's DNS server, 8.8.8.8.

As I said,

The Blockland servers moved, and your computer doesn't know about it yet.

Read this:

Tried it and it didn't work.  Would you suppose re-installation will work?

Tried it and it didn't work.  Would you suppose re-installation will work?
Tried it already. Also tried removing all add-ons restarting the game

send an email to support@blockland.us