Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 36710 times)

New games have been added to the giveaway!

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations DLC, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents DLC, Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit,
Sid Meier's Pirates!, have all been added to the list.

Ok, can I have guardians of middle earth please? As I'm sure you know, LoTR is totally my thing, I love anything related. Shoot, my wallpaper has and will be a picture of the one ring for forever. This game sounds interesting, and I don't have a large collection of games because getting my parents to allow me to buy new games is difficult, so this would really make me happy. Also, because I don't have a huge selection, this means I'll actually play it (as often as I get the chance).
mine got buried in all the requests for scribblenaughts, don't know if you saw it.

mine got buried in all the requests for scribblenaughts, don't know if you saw it.

Same here ._.

Except I was asking for Scribblenauts  :cookieMonster:

can i bls have scribblenuts

Ok, can I have guardians of middle earth please? As I'm sure you know, LoTR is totally my thing, I love anything related. Shoot, my wallpaper has and will be a picture of the one ring for forever. This game sounds interesting, and I don't have a large collection of games because getting my parents to allow me to buy new games is difficult, so this would really make me happy. Also, because I don't have a huge selection, this means I'll actually play it (as often as I get the chance).
I try to do it in sets of 2, but none of the others are really jumping out at me.
Congratulations, check your PMs!

New games have been added to the giveaway!

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations DLC, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents DLC, Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit,
Sid Meier's Pirates!, have all been added to the list.
Ooooh I want Civ V: Scrambled Nations/Scrambled Continents since I think I have most/all the other DLCs and plus im better than everyone else and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TA42woVsqc

I try to do it in sets of 2, but none of the others are really jumping out at me.
Congratulations, check your PMs!
Thanks! <3

are you still giving out Ace Patrol?

I feel like getting Scribblenauts Unlimited:

The original Scribblenauts game was part of my childhood and now that it's more interesting, it urges me to get it. I've watched some gameplay of it, and according to my brain, it is creative, amusing, and entertaining. This will also satisfy myself rather than feeding boredom like some other games I have. So I beg you for this game, and I'll be excited if I receive it.

Scribblenauts looked cool. Bit disappointed in the limits I've seen, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

Sid's yo. Zealot I will start becoming your slave again.

Sid Meier's Pirates!
Idk what a pirate is pls gimme i be very happy much yay please :(

Zealot can I have TF2????

Can I please have Scribblenauts Unlimited? It would be cool to have a game like that sitting in my Library waiting to be played. It looks interesting and cool and I have gotten bored with my games and I also want this game because it may open up my imagination and creativity. I hope I get it so I can solve puzzles and have something new to play with and have fun with.

My steam.

Oh, I see how it is.

Hey Zealot, could I please have Scribblenauts Unlimited? You see, me and my sister really enjoyed the Scribblenauts series, and we've been waiting for a while to get the game and make our own objects for funsies.

I also want to make snake-related items.