Author Topic: @DerpTrolling is back again?  (Read 834 times)

They just tweeted this

https://twitter.com/DerpTrolling/status/432994551385436160

so does this mean they're going to be a nuisance again?

their last tweet since this one was on jan. 7th

i dunno what it means man, but at any rate, we better give them heaps of attention to make sure they stop!

that'll work

Aside from the whole DDoS business, I think their tweets are pretty funny.

i dunno what it means man, but at any rate, we better give them heaps of attention to make sure they stop!

that'll work
This is how I feel about this stuff. Nobody would even know this twitter existed if people weren't trying so damn hard to find it and advertise it. But oh well, stuff like this happens all the time and nothing I do or say will change it.

mhm, here we go again :y

This is how I feel about this stuff. Nobody would even know this twitter existed if people weren't trying so damn hard to find it and advertise it. But oh well, stuff like this happens all the time and nothing I do or say will change it.

im still not sure if what boltster said was supposed to be directed towards me or the people who pour over them and complain all the time

cause all i do is follow them to see what services are going offline

these guys are frauds. anyone taking them seriously needs to check themselves.

He seems to have a special interest for Gaben

Cloud flare? Isn't that what the forums is using now? Or, does the EU make a difference

that'll work