Author Topic: So why do you hate life?  (Read 6814 times)

Life sucks in many different ways. It pretty cool I think because the reasons why life sucks are like snow flakes, they are all different reasons for different people.

So, why do you hate life?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate life because I am at that point where I just got out of highschool, and I have to decide where to throw the dart on the "Career Board" and hope I end up close to where I threw it. But right now my life can branch off in 4 different ways. Lot's of pressure from my family.

Life sucks :)

I haven't gone to college yet but my only advice for you is to not study philosophy or arts.

We live in a world where everyone will lie about anything with no second thoughts. Lying has become second nature with people so it is impossible to trust anybody.

A friend of mine once told me "Trust is a weakness"

i hate that game called life because it throws bullstuff tasks at you like a loving maniac.

i love life because you can dance and bake cakes and talk about your feelings

People on the Internet. Full stop. Not all of them, mind you, but that's the only thing that ever makes me hate life.

I could literally go on a rant about all the things I hate about society now that i think about it lol.

People on the Internet. Full stop. Not all of them, mind you, but that's the only thing that ever makes me hate life.
I noticed your anger when I was playing in your server the other day.

I don't think you can use "full stop" if you have to continue explaining

Fox News.

That really, basically, sums up what I hate.

I don't hate life, it's great.
It's not like you have to choose a career and work 9-5 every day and if you don't you've failed at life or whatever.
Just do whatever you want and its all g.

literally my life would be pure bliss if school wasn't an issue. ive pretty much bombed my US history class to the point where i just dont care anymore. im sure reality will kick in sooner or later but for now that class and all its packets can go forget themselves.

but i wouldnt say that one little thing makes me hate life as a whole lol

Life is the longest thing a human being has to endure.

I think human life is fascinating.

The fact that there's a guy out there who eats loving sticks of Old Spice Deodorant (among other things) and posts it on Youtube.