Medieval RPG

Author Topic: Medieval RPG  (Read 3925 times)

Get me a beta ticket and I'll make your map, BLID_216 Herecy

Impressive. I like this kind of servers. Will most likely join once it's done.

what's different about this rpg that will make it stand out from other failed rpgs like drpg? is it going to be based on grinding skills to be able to do other skills better, or will there be a better feature?

I am very sorry that when I started the map in August that I couldn't continue working on it due to me moving to Africa.
I will give Pass a hand on the map and I look forward to playing this epic RPG!
All the best Wicked.

I remember I played this in early or mid 2013. Can't wait for it to be up again.

what's different about this rpg that will make it stand out from other failed rpgs like drpg? is it going to be based on grinding skills to be able to do other skills better, or will there be a better feature?
I'm also curious about this. I guess there's only so much you can fit into the OP without making it overly filled with information, but all I see are promises with generic descriptions and some pretty GUI (with one early gameplay thing). I guess it's also likely that I just expect some kind of 500-page essay on game design for every RPG gamemode or something.

I do like how you're actually trying with proper HUD for this; it seems like you're doing the whole "client mod will be p necessary for this" thing effectively.

I can help now I guess.

Get me a beta ticket and I'll make your map, BLID_216 Herecy
You're not dead
:0

This blows my mind!

Will you do a addon for that or is it already released?

You'll get the client mod when you join, but the server sided mod probably won't be released.