FastDramas - General Blockster - Unwritten Rules; Plain Admin Abuse

Author Topic: FastDramas - General Blockster - Unwritten Rules; Plain Admin Abuse  (Read 1438 times)

Magus and I set up a little base where the both of use could use howitzers to shoot other enemy bases in General Blockster's fort wars. We were using a "zone brick" that had collision on and deflected projectiles on contact.

With proven facts, it was possible to get by. Many times.

Due to players complaining that they were to stupid to repeat actions twice to get into our base, they alerted the host, "General Blockster" to remove the shield. He instantly d-wanded our zone brick. We complained there was no written rule. To this he said it was a "silent rule" that we had to obey.

After this I saw General Blockster and shot him with my Anti Air. He later comes back and screams that he was eventing. I say that there was no rule. No "/rule", no written rule, no evented rule, nothing in spawn. Whereas, General Blockster wouldn't care if we killed other people near spawn.

After that he got mad. He dares me to smart off out to him one more time.

I don't.

He bans me.

/discuss

Note I'm not saying zone bricks should be allowed in fort wars, or that killing builders should either. But this admin abuse was not acceptable when I was having a slightly fun time.

admittance to trolling is an unwritten rule

you should have been banned just for the "umadbro"

the zonebrick forcefield thing is common loving sense

Note I'm not saying zone bricks should be allowed in fort wars, or that killing builders should either. But this admin abuse was not acceptable when I was having a slightly fun time.

i would perma you right after "umadbro"

Dackfiring already? Drama is so hostile and dangerous damn

Forcefield Brick? You deserved it.

Dackfiring already? Drama is so hostile and dangerous damn
the drama forum has a forcefield brick

jakob didn't avoid it

the drama forum has a forcefield brick

jakob didn't avoid it
get rocked and jammed little man!!!

i think the ban is more about you being a cunt to everyone because you can use ghost bricks than actually using them

the only reason for using zone bricks in fort wars would be for easier building and decreasing brick count