[Beta] Avatar Database Client

Author Topic: [Beta] Avatar Database Client  (Read 4851 times)

System_Avatars

This is the official in-game interface for my new avatar database. As I've stated before, I have been half-promised that an avatar pusher will be shipped along with BAM. I am unaware if any of the team has any plans for an in-game searcher & previewer.

Preview Video

The current GUI, this may be changed depending on how it goes.

It is in a working state, but I have plans for adding suggestions and making it better. Right now it's activated by a button in the main menu which opens the Avatar Database overlay. If you'd like to test it, please download via the Git Hub link and move the "System_Avatars" folder to Blockland/Add-Ons.

Please leave your suggestions below.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 11:12:27 PM by Subpixel »

If it says the client failed to authenticate on startup, just force push through the menu. It's because auth hasn't finished yet, I'll fix it later.

gg stealing and renaming RTB profiles and images with no credit, have some integrity

gg stealing and renaming RTB profiles and images with no credit, have some integrity
:o

It doesnt seem you care about rtb anymore why do you care if someone repurposed parts of it.

It doesnt seem you care about rtb anymore why do you care if someone repurposed parts of it.
It's still his property that thousands of hours of hard work, sweat and blood went into, have some respect!

It's still his property that thousands of hours of hard work, sweat and blood went into, have some respect!
It's also a completely different GUI style.

This looks good, can you change the orientation of the avatar shown in the GUI?

What?
You're a script kiddie and can't make things yourself. Not hard to understand.

You're a script kiddie and can't make things yourself. Not hard to understand.
It can actually be taken in a number of different ways. Though I guess now we know your opinion on him, how nice.

I'm a script kiddie and can't make things myself. I have downs bergers.
no I meant the elipitats thing you stupid cunt.