Author Topic: [WIP] Spanish Traffic Signs  (Read 2742 times)

Since some day I was a bit bored, I started to getting some spanish traffic signs. The plan is to make them all, but I'm not quite sure how much time I will get to do that.
Many of them look like other Euro countries signs, so even if you dont make a Spanish town, you could use them.

Btw, they dont have background, they are meant to be used with Barnabas road signs
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4988

Also, is there any way to make myself a tab for these decals?


« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:21:43 AM by Threule »

I don't think so?

Also the picture is hard to see.

I tried to include as many as I could in one pic, wait, I'll get one


You can talk in english, I'll understand you better than in google translator

setro doing something stupid as always

um...
Te cosas es bueno
try actually learning the language before saying anything


For everyone who is too lazy to use Google Translate: "You stuff is good." All I can say is... Grammar... What is that? Is that what it is? No wonder! It's giving me hives!

What he/she should have said is this: "Su material es bueno"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:49:01 PM by BitzComms »

As I said, he could said it in english

For everyone who is too lazy to use Google Translate: "You stuff is good." All I can say is... Grammar... What is that? Is that what it is? No wonder! It's giving me hives!

What he/she should have said is this: "Su material es bueno"
Correction: I good you (WTF) Google translate translates stuff, if you put, for example, mazo, you get millions of different incorrect stuff (meaning to Stetrox comment)

Also, Bitz your right, you should use Su material es bueno or sus cosas son buenas

I know all this SH!T coz im spanish  :iceCream:

ONTOPIC: Great! I love those. Downloading
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:51:51 PM by danielmoya »

well my spanish teacher taught us that so

Correction: I good you (WTF) Google translate translates stuff, if you put, for example, mazo, you get millions of different incorrect stuff (meaning to Stetrox comment)

Also, Bitz your right, you should use Su material es bueno or sus cosas son buenas

I know all this SH!T coz im spanish  :iceCream:

ONTOPIC: Great! I love those. Downloading
How are you supossed to download if I didnt post em.
wat.

I'll finish the set when I have the energy to get the decals to Photoshop
If you or anyone can make me a batch so it copies the decals in the main folder into icons one and change their resolution in 64x64 that would be greatly appreciated

aren't all/most european traffic signs (minus the united kingdom) the same? because spanish traffic signs, german, and french look exactly the same.

aren't all/most european traffic signs (minus the united kingdom) the same? because spanish traffic signs, german, and french look exactly the same.
Austrian ones features classic cars instead of normal cars. But yes, in essence they are almost the same