Blockland Ruined for good~ RTB Shutdown

Author Topic: Blockland Ruined for good~ RTB Shutdown  (Read 9369 times)

Well... This isn't entirely true.

RTB can still be used for managing addons you have already downloaded, and the RTB prefs still exist in game, so basically, only the online parts of RTB are gone, and believe me, that's less than half of what RTB can do.

In otherwords, Blockland is NOT ruined and RTB is NOT truly gone

P.S, this topic was still on the front page of drama, so, not a bump.
There's an issue though, I think the RTB prefs section of the GUI broke for me, but that might have been my own crap conflicting. Not sure.

I think he was just really bummed.

Didn't really think he deserved it.

There's an issue though, I think the RTB prefs section of the GUI broke for me, but that might have been my own crap conflicting. Not sure.

It probably is your addons conflicting, the RTB prefs work fine for me.

I can confirm having RTB enabled in the addons doesn't affect the game at all. It adds its neat features. I didn't try with "Use RTB" selected so it might not work since in the past, it updated to the master server AND RTB.

I wasn't talking about the onloine features. I was talking about its other usefull features, like RTB Prefs and the addon manager.

Dude, were you obsessed over RTB like a swagcigarette obsessed with JB?
Losing RTB isn't the end of the world, DEAL WITH IT!

what the forget?

lol
Date Registered:   February 15, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
Last Active:   February 15, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

Ephialtes shutting down RTB has pretty much ruined Blockland for good.
This is a lie. You will get over it and learn how to play without it. Hardly anything on the in-game side of things has changed at all.

RTB was one of the best things in Blockland.
This is true. But it didn't define Blockland. Blockland defines itself.

Badspot came along though and had to demote him for whatever reason. Ephialtes has now quit Blockland because of this.
This is a lie. Ephialtes did not quit because he was demoted.

Some of RTB's services are down. On March 1 all of RTB's services will be gone.
This is now true. It is March 5th.

The shutdown of RTB was

The darkness in a rainy day,

The glitch in a game,

The death of a human,

The mistake that shouldn't of been made,

The pain in a shot,

The emotion of a crying child,

And most of all...

The darkness of Blockland.
This is ridiculous. But I hope this gets you that C you were looking for in your English class.

Ephialtes, you will be remembered for making Blockland a better game. I'm sorry it had to be this way, but things like this are just destined to happen.
...No comment.

For Badspot, I hope you learn what you have done later in life, and how much it changed Blockland.
This is a lie. Very little has changed in retrospect.

User was banned for this post
You will not be missed.